Extended leather pack

Oldredeyes1

Reaction score
iv always been interested in improving my sportback interior with this little mod however the prices on eBay put me off so it got me thinking that having the originals retrimmed must be a cheaper option. I know that Ash went for this option, has anyone else gone this route? If so how much did you pay? Or has anyone got any yorkshire based recommendations cheers

I'm tempted to go down the cover route too. Can't justify the cost of the complete items - they are nice, but not at that price :)

I'm tempted to go down the cover route too. Can't justify the cost of the complete items - they are nice, but not at that price :)

Does anyone know a trusted re-trimmer in the yorkshire area that I could approach for the work doing?

Very tempted by this also, anyone fitted them? If so, what adhesive did you use? :)

I'm looking at these now, as my knee tends to rest on the side. Irritating at the very least.

If anyone is interested I have a pair of sun visors (black nappa with silver stitch) from the Audi Exclusive ebay seller up for sale shortly. Bought recently but never got round to fitting and then found out company car is on its way. Still pricey but will be about 15% less than delivered price on ebay.

I enquired about the grain of the leather coverings posted earlier and was sent a sample - its not the same as the OEM leather and for would look a little odd against the OEM leather trim. I have to admit the Audi Exclusive trim is outstanding in terms of quality and finish but yes your wallet will hurt.