Evoms CAI...???

s3

s3
Reaction score
need a bit oh help on this one please?

does anybody on here run their s3 with a evoms cai?

i know these are only suitably for the k03 equipped 2.0tfsi models but has anybody on here adapted one to fit and is so how?

do you get much extra improvement over standard airbox?

currently im running a hybrid k04 but with standard airbox and green penel filter due to the fact i didnt want to remove the engine cover. Im hoping a decent CAI and a few tweaks on the map could release a few more ponies?

as ive changed my mind im looking fo the best CAI on the market, this seems to be high up there with the best but any alternatives to this?

cheers for looking

Regal Autosport in Southampton have got the KO4 evoms intakes in stock now ;)

They are rated so give them a call :)

yup im ordering a k04 evoms on monday mate gime a message if u wanna buy one with me and we could maybe get a discount :)
regal have them in now like jamie says, theyv only just got them in too as their new on the market and they make a HUGE difference, my friend has a p flo system and we were neck and neck until he put it on and now i just watch him leave me !! i was amazed !

i have a Regal modified K03 Evoms and think its great, much better than Carbonio and panel filter. I'm really impressed with it, its well made and i love the sound it makes. Personally think it is the best CAI on the market for the S3 - only problem with them was they were hard to get your hands on.

as said regal have the K04 ones in stock now.

yeah im looking forward to getting it on ur getting me exited lol and my miltek too i just cant sit still ...so sad !
must say buddy im jealous of ur 19's their what i raelly want but im not paying over 2k with the tyres its pretty expensive :( :(

yeah im looking forward to getting it on ur getting me exited lol and my miltek too i just cant sit still ...so sad !
must say buddy im jealous of ur 19's their what i raelly want but im not paying over 2k with the tyres its pretty expensive :( :(

I spent under £2k ;) quite a bit under, even with 235/35/19s Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics - the daddy of tyres :). Just got to shop around

Go with a cheaper tyre, e.g. a Kuhmo KU31 Ecsta at £67 per tyre - http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m4b0s24p8824 and you can do it for a lot less. They are meant to be a good tyre (see 2007 Evo tyre test http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Article/2007-evo-tyre-test.htm)

Speak to PWMotorsport about BBS wheels, superb service and they might be able to work out a deal

Rimstyle do some good wheel and tyre package deals on CH.

wow thanks guys, wasnt expecting those replys nice one :) il get my milltek an evoms out the way this week then looking into wheels and springs/coilovers
with tyres tho im a big believer, im a biker too and trust in tyres is a big thing, at the mo iv got a full set of near new avons and they grip fantastically id hate to get budget tyres and slip into a ditch cos i do like to hammer it up the backroads and b roads quite a bit lol but il let you guys know if i pick up a set of rims and rubber soon :D
would you guys know anyone whod wany my origonals ? with good tyres lol ??
Thanks