Etka experts, help needed

rob_watti

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

How do you find repair wires in Etka?

I'm going to make my own loom up for my auto lights/wipers and i have found the plastic connectors but need some terminals but can find them in Etka. Can someone offer some guidance?

Cheers

Rob

if you know the connector plugs then the wires that fit that plug will be on the page where the price is.

for instance if you are looking for the connector for the actual light/rain sensor then just double click on the part number for the sensor and at the bottom there is a small blue box with a rectangle pic in it.
click onto that and it will show the connector that is used with it.
now double click on that connector part number and again on the bottom there is a blue box with the rectangle, click on that and you will find the repair wires that you can use with that connector.

hope that helps

hi pal,

I've tried this but can't seem to see the blue box you mean. I'm on etka 7.0 version 756. Do you have a screen shot of the button you mean?

Cheers

Rob

the blue box to the right under the additional info part

rainsensor1.png

I don't get the box with my etka!! Gutted. I get the little car icon with the "i" on it but not the rectangular box!

Well im running the latest version ETKA 7.3 with the latest May update with prices so that may be where it's not working for you