ECS ultimate dogbone kit - has anyone got any views on this kit sold by Awsome gti

Nick_S5

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im definetely going to do the dogbone on my S3 - im really curious about the ECS kit sold by awsome is it any good? has anyone got it on their car?? would love to know

Cheers guys

Nick

It's a good buy for those who want to fit them on the drive at home. The bracket itself is basically standard but the mount is more or less a Powerflex bush from what i was informed!

Not heard of any horror stories anyway!

Thanks guys, Im new so just need taking under the wing so to speak, anyway thanks for the comments much appreciated

Nick

Get the red dog bone mount from awesome that's what everone doing.

I've got an INA track density dogbone bush on the track car, and to make it that bit stiffer again, I've had the front bush (at the box end) pushed out and replaced with a powerflex one too :)

It's awesome!

Ive got the red powerflex tdi bushes. Ive had them for a week on so now, you do notice the difference but its in a good way. Ive go no horror stories to be honest. Not a bad most for under £15 from awesome gti!

brilliant thanks guys, Im thinking of doing the small bush as well as the red bush

Thanks Guys