Dynamic indicators

Hello Ash,

I have full led lights, sportback and I the reverse and fogs lights are on both sides. Please, can you tell me what I need to install the dynamic lights?
I supose that they will have diferent coding, but, is it necessary to add anything to the wiring?

thank you and regards!

edit: email sent

you need the actual facelift tail lights and our conversion modules... we have made them so that they are plug and play when LED tail lights are already fitted. This wont work with halogen tail lights... that will need us to convert the wiring and coding to led before going facelift.
Sorry for not clarifying that earlier.

Installation can be done by yourselves.

Reactions: FrA1l3
Not steeping on anyone's toes here but you don't need any Codings or adaptions required to enable this. It's 4 modules plug & play & new Audi clusters.

I enable this myself on RS3 8V parts bought from (http://www.audiamant.de/) for £737 one of the cheapest sellers supplying these parts to enable this Mod anyone interested contact (mailto:Audiamant@outlook.de)

Modules in photos below
IMG 4327
IMG 4345

IMG 4368

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Not steeping on anyone's toes here but you don't need any Codings or adaptions required to enable this. It's 4 modules plug & play & new Audi clusters.

I enable this myself on RS3 8V parts bought from (http://www.audiamant.de/) for £737 one of the cheapest sellers supplying these parts to enable this Mod anyone interested contact (mailto:Audiamant@outlook.de)

Modules in photos belowView attachment 114469View attachment 114470
View attachment 114471

Any pics of your car before and after ? I like the look of those modules they look well made and easy to tuck away in the tailgate given there size.

Reactions: pburv
Your welcome

Reactions: Rob2k68
Is the £737 including the lights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes both x2 Taillights & x4 modules all what you need to enable this.DHL shipping was paid for by the seller which worked out €35,00 I shopped about for ages asking 3 different suppliers this was the cheapest seller.I believe you won't get them any cheaper than that.

Is the £737 including the lights?

It must be.

I've just looked on the Audiamant site and it's now 958.72E which is roughly £831.84 so must have crept up due to the weakness of the £.

Okay that's the all in price???

I ordered mine back in early December do you want me to contact the Audiamant i also have a contact number for him to see if the price has increased

(C39KER)

Yes was £737 all in

Reactions: C39KER and Rob2k68
Yeah contact him and see what he can do.

That link when you complete the checkout process it converts TL to $US dollars which work out £2,834.only shipping in Turkey will not ship no where

(C39KER)

(ROB2K68)

I spoke to my guy give me your email addresses & name I will forward them on he said cheapest he can do it is £775 all in including shipping. Still cheap sorry mine was £747 not £737

Reactions: C39KER and Rob2k68
(C39KER)

(ROB2K68)

I spoke to my guy give me your email addresses & name I will forward them on he said cheapest he can do it is £775 all in including shipping. Still cheap sorry mine was £747 not £737

Awesome !! - thanks for this but I've already ordered modules from them and will buy the lamps next month. Do you know if the modules are in stock I couldn't figure this out from the site being German ?

I've also ordered the stop/start memory module from them so looking forward to fitting that.

Awesome !! - thanks for this but I've already ordered modules from them and will buy the lamps next month. Do you know if the modules are in stock I couldn't figure this out from the site being German ?

I've also ordered the stop/start memory module from them so looking forward to fitting that.
I have a S/S module design in testing at the moment. First prototype was delivered today.

(Rob2K68) your welcome mate they have both clusters & modules in stock takes about 10 days to arrive.did you not want to deactivate stop/start through VCP or VCDS?

That would be a good idea especially if you can beat current prices not actually cheap to buy ATM

That would be a good idea especially if you can beat current prices not actually cheap to buy ATM
MTM has always been pricey TBH but the quality is 100% there with their products to be honest

(Rob2K68) your welcome mate they have both clusters & modules in stock takes about 10 days to arrive.did you not want to deactivate stop/start through VCP or VCDS?

Brilliant - thanks for enquiring for me there's only so much you can do on google translate LoL !!

S/S is off at the mo via VCDS but thought it would be nice if the button functioned properly ;o)

I agree with that I have the MTM Cantronic-box fitted I've encountered no problems with it & it's brilliant worth the money

Reactions: pburv, DJAlix and Rob2k68
(ROB2K68)

I believe it won't show up any fault codes when you fit this module? On any scans.do you know if the stop/start message will still flash on DIS when driving.is quite annoying

(ROB2K68)

I believe it won't show up any fault codes when you fit this module? On any scans.do you know if the stop/start message will still flash on DIS when driving.is quite annoying

That's a good question - hopefully not as the car does what the button tells it and the module tricks the button. That's how it works in my crazy mind !

Hahaha :tearsofjoy:

Group buy must be possible as there are loads of us asking for pm's :)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MKC and Rob2k68
If you can get the exact number for how many people are seriously interested in buying.i will contact them asking for a better price at which there currently offering

Reactions: MKC, pburv and Rob2k68
Group buy must be possible as there are loads of us asking for pm's :)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
If anyone wants to run a group buy on the forum please go through the process of asking permission from admin/moderator team.

I say if people are insterested, with the permission of Mods start a group buy?

Yes mate the 1st video is with the original LED taillights & semi dymanik modules

2nd video is with the new sport back LED clusters & Audiamant modules

I can only upload through Dropbox I'm not sure how to upload videos from this webpage

(1st video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfe6nbca4jn9jfv/File 12-01-2017, 10 06 44 am.mov?dl=0)

(2nd video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lybo6oq22a6uloh/File 12-01-2017, 10 26 08 am.mov?dl=0

I must say, your car sounds incredible and I am very jealous

If you are referring to the Audimant links then yeah I don't mind contacting the company only with serious inquiries.who ever is interested please contact admin for permission before you go ahead with it.Purpose of being on a forum is to help each other out I'm not trying to come across as arrogant I can get them the cheapest blah blah bla.but ATM these are best price being offered

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and DJAlix