DTM bumper

ajax1976

Reaction score
Anyone know of any DTM front bumpers for sale anywhere?

Missed out on a bargain one on here last week, been checking Ebay, Gumtree but can only find one. I think it's over priced and by the time I paint and locate the missing bits it would be a very expensive bumper.

I'm also assuming it'll just be a case of replacing my S Line one with it or is there a specific fitting kit for it?

Thanks Alan

Missed out on a bargain one on here last week, been checking Ebay, Gumtree but can only find one. I think it's over priced and by the time I paint and locate the missing bits it would be a very expensive bumper.

I'm also assuming it'll just be a case of replacing my S Line one with it or is there a specific fitting kit for it?

Thanks Alan

Must admit, I looked at the same bumper last week and it got the cogs ticking. You need the fitting kit for it which is quite expensive. Also the carbon fibre spoiler isn't cheap if the bumper doesn't come with it. I had front and rears but give it up as a bad job after I priced up the spoiler and fitting kit. Was more than I paid for both bumpers :/

sorry never realized its fiberglas.. as the other one i was looking at was abs plastic..

Thanks guys, forgot to mention I'd rather stick to a OEM bumper.
Guess it's just a case of keeping an eye on the usual places and a bit of luck!!

Sorry for hijack...anyone know if the DTM rear diffuser will fit S Line Spec Edition bumper?

deffo worth the dtm bumper, i got mine at a cheap price off a mate, was also watchin one on ebay to buy and fix up to sell but the seller removed it.

totally changes the front end, also its straight fit no need to change brackets ect

deffo worth the dtm bumper, i got mine at a cheap price off a mate, was also watchin one on ebay to buy and fix up to sell but the seller removed it.

totally changes the front end, also its straight fit no need to change brackets ect

iv still got the rear fixing kit if you ever change the rear

Thanks Alan

your s-line grill wont fit in the dtm bumper you need SE grill
or chop the bumper to fit s-line or rs4

iv still got the rear fixing kit if you ever change the rear

still keeping my eye out for one, but im done an exhaust delete and smooth rear diffuser so am good untill one comes up cheapish, nice one man

bez was able to get DTM bumpers (genuine) at one point.... not sure if he still can/does?

Cheers mate, I did drop him a PM last year asking if he could keep me mind for any others he might come across but never got a reply from him.

Thanks Danny, Knew my grill wouldn't fit but it was the brackets etc that I was wondering about. Always liked it and fancy a change up front plus the DTM is the only relatively OEM straight swap