Deposit paid

Leevr

Reaction score
My foot is in the door for APR STAGE 2 with another new clutch, new APR downpipe, sports cat and RS7 plugs. Going from Sachs to RTS. Sachs clutch is deteriorating every day. APR STAGE 1 was great, by all accounts STAGE 2 is a whole different beast. Only had 3 months of STAGE 1. Let's hope with this half paddle have organic set up I have more success. Updates to follow.

Reactions: AlS3BE, MikeParkin and Bristle Hound
image-149.jpg

Reactions: jimojameso, AlS3BE, Lehn and 3 others
My Sachs 4 paddle has been spot on with Revo stage 2.

Im sure you’ll be fine pal.

Reactions: Leevr
Good luck I was a tad disappointed going from stage 1 to 2 nothing beats the big jump from stock to stage 1,
I'm going stage 3 in a few weeks and a bit nervous lol

Reactions: MikeParkin and Leevr
My foot is in the door for APR STAGE 2 with another new clutch, new APR downpipe, sports cat and RS7 plugs. Going from Sachs to RTS. Sachs clutch is deteriorating every day. APR STAGE 1 was great, by all accounts STAGE 2 is a whole different beast. Only had 3 months of STAGE 1. Let's hope with this half paddle have organic set up I have more success. Updates to follow.

So what power will you get from that then?

So what power will you get from that then?
Been told no more than 390bhp with 550Nm tq. It's all the stock turbo can do. A lot of others have quoted 400 +, saw one quoted as 420bhp. Suppose it depends on tuner and rollers. TRD where I've had stage 1 done doesn't have rollers so it's all down to APRs quoted figures. I've got the full r600 intake to the turbo, apr turbo muffler delete and a wagner intercooler so spools up well. The new APR downpipe and sports cat should help with the sounds with my milltek.

Reactions: wab172uk
Been told no more than 390bhp with 550Nm tq. It's all the stock turbo can do. A lot of others have quoted 400 +, saw one quoted as 420bhp. Suppose it depends on tuner and rollers. TRD where I've had stage 1 done doesn't have rollers so it's all down to APRs quoted figures. I've got the full r600 intake to the turbo, apr turbo muffler delete and a wagner intercooler so spools up well. The new APR downpipe and sports cat should help with the sounds with my milltek.
You will be over 400 no problem with all your supporting mods

Reactions: Leevr