Audi deposit contribution?

S32B

Reaction score
May be a daft one! But when we go into the dealership and negotiate our 10% off, does that 10% come directly from the dealerships profit or from Audi...or a bit of both?

I notice that there are some offers around ATM which state 'Audi deposit contribution' and then the amount, I'm just wondering if they would use that 'Audi' contribution to knock us down on our regular 10%!?!?!

Basically would we still get the dealerships 10% off and the 'Audi deposit contribution' if it works that way???

Best bet with discounts is to use online brokers like CarWow and orange wheels. That gives you a good ball park figure of what you can achieve.

Those discounts include the Audi Finance and Audi dealer contributions.

Dealerships Profit...Audi will sell the dealerships cars at the prices given by Audi...Higher Selling dealerships will acquire larger discounts from Audi....hence they can sell cars with higher discounts
Individual cars Like "Prestige of sale cars" may also be sold with higher discounts,as these tend to be fully loaded and come with Exclusive paints etc and tend to stay on the shelf longer than others

Last edited:
Best bet with discounts is to use online brokers like CarWow and orange wheels. That gives you a good ball park figure of what you can achieve.

Those discounts include the Audi Finance and Audi dealer contributions.
Carwow and the likes are only another branch/conduit for dealerships to sell cars.....yeah it can save you travelling all over the country for the best discount...

Carwow and the likes are only another branch/conduit for dealerships to sell cars.....yeah it can save you travelling all over the country for the best discount...

Ah OK. I just used it to get the best price, then used it to haggle with my local dealer.

Dealer discount is from the dealer but finance contribution is from Audi Uk. When I bought my TT I got a great discount from the dealer on a cash sale and when I enquired how I could access the £1500 finance contribution the dealer told me how to do it by taking out finance and then cancelling it within 14 days. He said it wasn't coming off his profit so no problem!

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Same here , have done this a few times now. Though the discount does seem to get higher the more options you take. I got £3,500 discount on factory order ( about 11%) then used that to spend on options including five year warranty.
I later got the sat nav for free , and a £500 deposit contribution on top. They have also waived the £120 admin fee and reduced the option to purchase fee to £10.
Overall very happy with the deal.
I might actually stick with the pcp as the interest rate is pretty good and fixed for three years. Also having a credit agreement does help in the rights we have if the car is a lemon.
What I did is put down 50% deposit and maxed the monthly payments so the balloon is tiny that way the actual interest is low. Not really what they designed pcp for, but works out a good deal if you are thinking of paying cash.