Decent rattle cans

Reaction score
Hello everyone as title suggests I'm looking to tart up a few bits of paintwork. Can anyone recommend cheap but good rattle cans for phantom black and obviously a good cheap lacquer.
Thanks Mark.

Audi do a twin pack exactly for your car, it's about £20, lacquer & colour code cans included, quote vin & ask for the twin paint pack

Reactions: BakPak
It's the same price as Audi lol, just get from them, when open.

Reactions: BakPak
Lmao so you know it's pseudonym

Actually I've drunk Stella all my life and I'm a happy drunk not a go home and assault the wife.
I just honestly preferred to drink Stella than see the woman.

Was she that ugly, no offense bud

I sprayed my grill with halfords phantom black and used their clear coat to a good result.

Nag nag nag.
Terrible memories but I'm single now and living the dream.

Urmmmmm, depends what she was nagging you about, maybe it was the Stella consumption.

Reactions: Sidrick
My personal opinion aerosol and decent don't really go together a bit like pizza with pineapple some people think there great but once you have a meat feast or a double pepperoni you realise you wasn’t thinking straight at that time.

Reactions: Sidrick and Charlie Farley
My personal opinion aerosol and decent don't really go together a bit like pizza with pineapple some people think there great but once you have a meat feast or a double pepperoni you realise you wasn’t thinking straight at that time.

While I agree, it's horses for courses. You could easily pay more than the value of our 15 year old cars getting pro bodywork done.

Reactions: Pie-eyedpiper, Ricky Burrows and Charlie Farley