Cruise control speed flucuates

Stu bob 619

Reaction score
Hi. My 07 A4 B7 has developed a fault with CC. At <60mph it seems to be ok, but above that the speed holds for a bit then starts to fluctuate. It increases speed then drops before picking up again and repeating. It feels like I'm on a boat rocking round in the ocean. Has anyone experienced this before? It is driving me crazy

Possibly cc stalk has a fault, only one way to know, also check each wheel for heat after a drive as maybe a caliper is sticking momentarily.

At the point when I'm utilizing my voyage control, I notice that my speed varies by around 3 mph continually in around 10 second cycles. (straight level streets) I was contemplating whether this was only my vehicle or on the other hand in the event that it was typical. (2002 P5 5-speed).

Kodi nox

At the point when I'm utilizing my voyage control, I notice that my speed varies by around 3 mph continually in around 10 second cycles. (straight level streets) I was contemplating whether this was only my vehicle or on the other hand in the event that it was typical. (2002 P5 5-speed).

Kodi nox
Take a hike