Carls S3 8P

Carlos85

Reaction score
Well I have had my S3 a month now, I was sold it with a miltek downpipe and stage 1 remap and have added a few bits and bats to get it to where I want it to be.

Since I have bought it I have added a Revo induction kit and miltek non-resonated cat back to complete the exhauat. I have also changed all the interior lights to LED type's as well as the number plate lights and the DRL's for a whiter light.

I intend to have a HPFP fitted and am uprated clutch and then go for stage 2+ but I think that will be after my wedding in October! Anyways here are a few pictures...

And some interior pics!

Also this is a little sound bite of how the exhaust sounds... Incase anyone is curious.

Also just fitted the forge PCV delete which seems to have fixed an issue that I have had when the revs were returning to idle and falling too far...

Reactions: Verse1, Donny_DJ, leshkin and 1 other person
Welcome to ASN.

Nice - looks like a great example you've got yourself! Looking forward to more updates :smiley:

Reactions: Carlos85
How was the milltek downpipe fitted? As didn't think it was possible without a cat back

It was fitted to the standard cat back when I bought the car but I have since had the cat back added...

I would really like to get hold of a TTS engine cover as well to tidy up the bay a bit!

Did you see how it was fitted? Did it have a adapter or something?

Oooh that Revo intake is a sexy bit of kit. I think that'll be my next mod.
Nice ride mate, the Wingback seats are brilliant aren't they.

Cheers mate, yeah they are really comfy.. Everyone who gets in expects them to not be and is surprised!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Verse1
6fad47b64a0012aaa75eb255d1cb028e.jpg
253acfe26157bd09a077c7ebc713bc2f.jpg

ee37345b0da3b861a632b9427405860a.jpg

Few other additions that have made it on, I always forget to add them on here... Pads and discs all around required next. Any suggestions/ recommendations at all??

Reactions: Verse1
Doesn't the DV return hose normally go under the TTS cover?

Reactions: Samy boi
I have now fitted a GFB DV+ which is actually slightly quieter on the turbo chatter front but the car pulls so much better and the exhaust even sounds better which leads me to believe the Rev g wasn't all that healthy, the car now doesn't hunt when returning to idle at all either which was a symptom since fitting the Revo intake... All in all a very good relatively cheap mod! It was a piece of **** to fit as well taking all of about 10 mins so that's good!

769d8df3f273d73fab0be73bdf6edd92.jpg

Also thought this as good a chance as any to stick another picture in... It's coming up on time for pads and discs all around and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions?? Just for fast road use... No track work at all.

Cheers

Reactions: Verse1 and Raiden
I have now fitted a GFB DV+ which is actually slightly quieter on the turbo chatter front but the car pulls so much better and the exhaust even sounds better which leads me to believe the Rev g wasn't all that healthy, the car now doesn't hunt when returning to idle at all either which was a symptom since fitting the Revo intake... All in all a very good relatively cheap mod! It was a piece of **** to fit as well taking all of about 10 mins so that's good!

Pleased its easy to fit as i need to fit mine .

Really really easy, just take your time getting the bolts in so you don't drop any... That's really the only thing to watch out for...

Reactions: MICHAEL PARKER
for pads mate I suggest EBC redstuff, plenty of bite, very low dust and not to badly priced

Not an update as such just some cool noises out the back end haha