Carbon fibre panels....doors/tailgate/bonnet...any interest?

Thought i'd give this a bump. Any news?
We are looking into having S3 front and rear bumpers, front splitter & front wide arch wings done in carbon. I'll keep you posted.

Thought i'd give this a bump. Any news?We are looking into having S3 front and rear bumpers, front splitter & front wide arch wings done in carbon. I'll keep you posted.
This seems to have gone very quiet over on VAGOC,so if you do go ahead,I'd be VERY interested...thanks!

My friend's company does a lot of carbon bits over on the TT Forum and having seen the process etc it's a very expensive thing to do... Especially if its genuine carbon!

The first mould that is then used for future pieces can be anything up to and over £1000 in R&D.

I imagine that anything that goes ahead would usually be the same. He is currently working on some new bits but I know that there has to be a "serious" amount of demand to even warrant getting a specific part made up!

His company is called CarbonWurkz - Carbonwurks

Couple of threads:

Main thread - The Audi TT Forum :: View topic - Audi TT MK2 Carbon Mirror's and Mirror stalks

Another thread - The Audi TT Forum :: View topic - Anyone bought these carbon mirrors???

If he gets enough interest / orders for certain parts then i'm pretty sure he would be quite keen to get them into development for you guys!

I'm quite partial to some Carbon B-Pillars actually.