Bye Bye S3! Hello Q3RS!!!

HawkeyeS3

Reaction score
Well its been a very enjoyable 2 years of ownership, but finally decided it was time for the S3 to go.

As of this Sunday, I will be the proud owner of a 2015 Q3RS (340ps version) - looking forward to it!

Will look in from time to time, but will now probably "move" to the Q3RS section :(

Thanks for all the assistance and help over the past 2 years of ownership, especially to veeight with his depth of knowledge and library of cross-reference - its been fun!

Reactions: lou15p, veeeight, Sandra and 3 others
Well its been a very enjoyable 2 years of ownership, but finally decided it was time for the S3 to go.

As of this Sunday, I will be the proud owner of a 2015 Q3RS (340ps version) - looking forward to it!

Will look in from time to time, but will now probably "move" to the Q3RS section :(

Thanks for all the assistance and help over the past 2 years of ownership, especially to veeight with his depth of knowledge and library of cross-reference - its been fun!
Pics please.........or your telling porkies....:whistle2:
Good luck with your new toy mate....:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and HawkeyeS3
Me? Porkies? Thanks for your best wishes. Piccies will be posted Sunday afternoon, once I've got the new toy home.....:)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Me? Porkies? Thanks for your best wishes. Piccies will be posted Sunday afternoon, once I've got the new toy home.....:)
Yeh mate that would be great..Just remember to post them on the 8v forum first....lol

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Heavy horse with just one exhaust pipe...hopefully its fully loaded and you got a vast amount of discount.....and its not in Misano pray tell..

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, Rob2k68, Scottyg and 1 other person
Yeh mate that would be great..Just remember to post them on the 8v forum first....lol

Eh...the Q3 forum aint that busy...there too busy bangin into shopping trolleys in supermarket car parks

Reactions: Zak0123, richinsoton, Max-Robbo and 6 others
Eh...the Q3 forum aint that busy...there too busy bangin into shopping trolleys in supermarket car parks
Now now jassy..lol
Made me laugh though.......:blow:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Just having a laugh really, cracking car and you hopefully you got a great discount on a stock Sepang yin and of course that great engine sound all the best

Reactions: pburv, HawkeyeS3 and Rob2k68
Enjoy your new car. ;) x

Reactions: pburv, HawkeyeS3, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Heavy horse with just one exhaust pipe...hopefully its fully loaded and you got a vast amount of discount.....and its not in Misano pray tell..

Yep plenty of goodies and a good deal - BOSE, Pan roof, Tech pack, Comfort Pack Plus, LED interior lights, LED headlamps to mention but a few......and its in...
OMG...can jassy stand this....
Misano (I just love Misano - sorry!!!)

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Scottyg, Daveotto and 4 others
Enjoy the new car Hawkeye. What colour is it ?

Edit : Don't see many in Misano looking forward to the pics.

Reactions: pburv
Best wishes with your new whip!

Your S3 was never going to be a keeper, after all that's happened to it!!! :)

Reactions: HawkeyeS3 and Rob2k68
I won't steal your thunder and post pics....but if it's the one I have seen on line then I think you've got yourself a right corker of a car mate!
Well jealous mate..:respekt:

Reactions: Simon L, HawkeyeS3 and Rob2k68
In all honesty it's a gorgeous looking beast l even believe l posted a good few pics of these beasts a few months ago pano-roof ye already won me over by stating that all the best
and plenty of photos on here when ye the time
James

Reactions: Scottyg, Simon L, HawkeyeS3 and 2 others
Enjoy,,,always welcome back here after you get fed up talking to yourself in the Q3RS section :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, Scottyg and 3 others
Enjoy,,,always welcome back here after you get fed up talking to yourself in the Q3RS section :)

Hmm....yes I see what you mean.....I might lurk in this section a while longer...........LOL

Reactions: Rob2k68, Scottyg and pburv
Best wishes with your new whip!

Your S3 was never going to be a keeper, after all that's happened to it!!! :)

That's true veeeight, although (hopefully) its all sorted now and whoever gets it next is going to get a nice motor. I'd have liked to have kept it a little longer, but just fancied sitting upright a little more, and at the deal I was offered, was just too good to turn it down.

Engine characteristics are a bit different to the S3 being the 5 cylinder engine, so a bit different to drive but very enjoyable none the less. And nice to see over the tops of hedges for a change!!!!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Scottyg, Simon L and 2 others
I've got a real soft spot for the S/RS varients of the Q3 and Q5 - I think they're gorgeous looking cars.

Certainly be on my list of cars to go for when the S3 goes in 2 or 3 years.

Get pics up as soon as you can mate, I'm slightly jealous!

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, HawkeyeS3 and 1 other person
That's true veeeight, although (hopefully) its all sorted now and whoever gets it next is going to get a nice motor. I'd have liked to have kept it a little longer, but just fancied sitting upright a little more, and at the deal I was offered, was just too good to turn it down.

Engine characteristics are a bit different to the S3 being the 5 cylinder engine, so a bit different to drive but very enjoyable none the less. And nice to see over the tops of hedges for a change!!!!

Certainly a fine looking car and I would imagine an incredibly comfortable cruiser. Enjoy :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, HawkeyeS3 and 1 other person