BW 41, 42, 43, 44

Different running in philosophy, but we'll not argue about that here. Glad youre enjoying it. Ive managed an impressive 23 mpg ;)

Definitely not looking for an argument! Blimey, my fuel computer showed an average of 51mpg after today's excursion!!

Reactions: 541T and OliJ
View attachment 44226 So my baby is finally here! It arrived at 11am this morning with seven miles on the clock, half a tank of fuel and an Audi Adapterset cable (sadly not the one which I need for my iPod Classic to work via AMI).

Popped into my local (not supplying) dealer today to swap the adapterset for a blue collar lead, they couldn't have been any more accommodating. Admittedly the adapterset is the more expensive but it was useless to me. The chap even came out to look at the car and reel off the options he could see. Such a shame that I wasn't able to use them to supply the car (got it cheaper and they couldn't match).

Definitely not looking for an argument! Blimey, my fuel computer showed an average of 51mpg after today's excursion!!
Yeah. Think ill be lucky to get 30 at this rate. Good job im not commuting in it.

On the plus side, found my hdd ipod, all 80gb of what now feels like old school glory.

Yeah. Think ill be lucky to get 30 at this rate. Good job im not commuting in it.

On the plus side, found my hdd ipod, all 80gb of what now feels like old school glory.

Ditto for me with iPod. First experience of DAB too, Absolute 80s and 90s is brilliant!

Just picked up an email.. It's in stock and ready for collection :)

Reactions: Martinbanshee, 541T and Andrew_Bu
Stop/start is controllable with the brake pedal. As you come to a stop lessen brake pedal pressure to a point where you are just holding the car stopped, that should prevent s/s activating.

Thanks for the tip, hopefully I can master it.
Tried this today and I think I've got it, definite engine note change as you just lift off, and no extra stops. Also managed 52 mpg today on my 100 mile round trip and got Audi Connect to work as well. Very pleased.

Reactions: pauly69
Great news and even better car! I opted for no engine badges (ie just the A3 badge) for no other reason than it makes it easier to clean and looks neater. Interesting that yours didn't come with any.
Yes the deletion of Sports Suspension is perfect for me and is very absorbent on our typical Devon roads.
Really glad that you're happy and looking forward to some better (!!) photos.

Reactions: Andrew_Bu
Well I picked it up last night, it was a nice quick, efficient handover.
Here's a sneaky pic which is all I've got ATM is its been raining non stop. I'll get some better pics once the sun decides to pop out.
d2c6c7d2699d6fda30af1804bda20c9b.jpg

LOVE it! Mine has landed too.. Can't ****** wait now I've seen this :)

Reactions: 541T and Martinbanshee
The car looked awesome in the showroom, even next to the RS6. I wouldn't change a thing.
Now if only this rain would stop, it's relentless.

Reactions: Addict
Just finalising the paper work today.. I have my reg plate.. Just awaiting delivery details. Soooooo excited!

Reactions: Martinbanshee
Still raining here but here's one from a slightly better angle the wife took.
7be14c235cc3a458f40baf0ec0d3aaad.jpg

Reactions: s31jay, Martin L, Addict and 2 others
Love it. Apparently mine is in Scotland for some reason. Despite the fact I live in Birmingham. Confusing but it's on it's way very soon now! :)

Reactions: Martinbanshee
I've only done 20 miles in it so far because of bad weather and work, been in the van most of the time :(
The short spell in it has been superb, can't wait to get some decent miles on it.
So far i can say it's definitely superior to my TT.