BW 41, 42, 43, 44

Car is showing as production completed. Ive been told it will show as in transit to Emden sometime around Wednesday. The wait is even harder now I know it exists.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get to Emden and then how long it sits there until it is placed on a ferry. Keep us posted!

It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get to Emden and then how long it sits there until it is placed on a ferry. Keep us posted!
Mine's still sitting at the dock as of Saturday.... and now my sales chap is on vacation for a week.
I go away on holiday soon too so it looks like I'll take delivery early December.
No point in getting a new car for it just to sit unattended at home for a few weeks, waiting to be stolen!

Mine's still sitting at the dock as of Saturday.... and now my sales chap is on vacation for a week.
I go away on holiday soon too so it looks like I'll take delivery early December.
No point in getting a new car for it just to sit unattended at home for a few weeks, waiting to be stolen!

My dealer has confirmed this morning that mine is still at Emden and also said that she'll let me know when it boards a ferry. I will post an update as soon as I have it!

Im not sure when my build date is but can anyone give me some insight, I spoke to the dealer and he said the car is on the boat right now?
what build week should this be and when do you think i will actually get the car?

Im not sure when my build date is but can anyone give me some insight, I spoke to the dealer and he said the car is on the boat right now?
what build week should this be and when do you think i will actually get the car?

If it's on the boat then you are further ahead than a number of us in this thread! From what I have seen, the latest BW for cars actually aboard a ferry at the present time is 41 (w/c 6 October). Hatchbacks are quicker than Saloons as they are built in Germany rather than Hungary. Once they get to the port at Emden, it seems that they form an orderly queue for the next boat...mine is BW 41 and it's still in that queue...

If it's on the boat then you are further ahead than a number of us in this thread! From what I have seen, the latest BW for cars actually aboard a ferry at the present time is 41 (w/c 6 October). Hatchbacks are quicker than Saloons as they are built in Germany rather than Hungary. Once they get to the port at Emden, it seems that they form an orderly queue for the next boat...mine is BW 41 and it's still in that queue...
Thanks for the reply mate!

The dealer did also say they expect the vehicle to arrive at their dealership in about 8 days...?

Thanks for the reply mate!

The dealer did also say they expect the vehicle to arrive at their dealership in about 8 days...?

You are very welcome!

Eight days would be very good going. It's 24 hours to get from Emden to UK and then it all depends on how quickly Audi can arrange transportation to your dealer. As mentioned earlier in the thread, one poor soul's car has been stuck at the UK port since 9 October...

You are very welcome!

Eight days would be very good going. It's 24 hours to get from Emden to UK and then it all depends on how quickly Audi can arrange transportation to your dealer. As mentioned earlier in the thread, one poor soul's car has been stuck at the UK port since 9 October...
So the dealer told me on Friday 24th that it is on the Boat. So it should be in the UK now then?? :)

My car seemed to get to the dealer quickly, it arrived on Friday. But Thursday this week is the earliest I could pick it up, seems a bit OTT for a PDI.

I know I'm in a better position than most with BW41 so I'm not moaning, just thought I'd let you know that even when it makes it to the dealer there may be a few more days to wait.

For all of you guys who are getting deadly CRAZZZZZZZY waiting for your marvelous brand new car...

Please just take a minute and a little distance by having a quick look at this video :) :

Please also consider to watch at it again whenever needed... : as for example when you'll loose this f****** little diam. 4 nut that hides somewhere while you're looking for it !!!

ENJOY !!! :) and.. hope you feel just a bit better/cooler now... waiting for your MARVELOUS CAR !

I'm SURE you'll enjoy it.

Signature : Dalai Lama

Last edited:
Any build week 42ers got word on getting there car or confirmed its arrived at the dealership ?!

do you know what UK port it is going to land at?

When I spoke to my dealer he said that mine had come in through Sheerness. Perhaps that's why some have come over earlier than others.

Quite possibly Cameo. Which dealer are you picking yours up from?

This thread has gone very quiet over the last few days; I expected to see more updates from others in terms of collection dates and "where is my car" comments!

This thread has gone very quiet over the last few days; I expected to see more updates from others in terms of collection dates and "where is my car" comments!
Where is my car!

Reactions: Andrew_Bu

Poole Audi.

I'm also surprised that there haven't been any updates about collections, and more importantly, photographs!

Reactions: Andrew_Bu
Chased up dealer and mine (BW 43) is now at state "Released to ship" so either at Emden or on a boat. So could be here in 7/8 days... Now have order number so will check with Audi CS later in week.

Chased up dealer and mine (BW 43) is now at state "Released to ship" so either at Emden or on a boat. So could be here in 7/8 days... Now have order number so will check with Audi CS later in week.

Hatchback or saloon bud?

I am fairly certain that it will be going to Grimsby...

You can check arrivals at Grimsby using MarineTraffic.com
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/index/eta/all/port:148/portname:GRIMSBY/page:1 is the current list of Grimsby arrivals. You can use this site to check the Emden departures.
You can also play with www.vesselfinder.com to track the various car carriers quoted in other posts on the forum eg , Emden, African Highway, Ems Highway, City of Barcelona and so on. and discover their destinations.
There is no way of knowing what cars they are carrying, but I find it informative to see just where some of them go,and it is a way of passing the time waiting for the new car.

Sportback (as per sig). I guess until its actually on the boat its best for me to not get too excited...

Sorry, can't see Sig on my mobile...

Sportsback makes sense, they get to Emden quicker than saloons. Fingers crossed yours is actually on the water.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/index/eta/all/port:148/portname:GRIMSBY/page:1 is the current list of Grimsby arrivals. You can use this site to check the Emden departures.
You can also play with www.vesselfinder.com to track the various car carriers quoted in other posts on the forum eg , Emden, African Highway, Ems Highway, City of Barcelona and so on. and discover their destinations.
There is no way of knowing what cars they are carrying, but I find it informative to see just where some of them go,and it is a way of passing the time waiting for the new car.

As soon as my dealer confirms my car is on a boat, I'll be all over those websites like a rash!

Just been told my bw43 is in Emden, waiting for a boat.

The ISAR Highway left Grimsby this morning at 8.33 and is due to arrive at Emden at 2am tomorrow. Perhaps our cars might end up on it's next voyage...