Blackpool1974 says goodbye to Audi ownership

blackpool1974

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well it had to come to an end. 2 years of convertible motoring and now the missus has just given birth to our first child.

No more worrying of the multitronic going bang, or a coil popping when doing 80 on the motorway

Just sold my beast for 7k and looking forward to getting a Mondeo !!

Mate, gonna miss you!

Firstly - big congratulations to you and your better half - you've got some great times ahead with your little one :)

Secondly - you helped me out of a hole with the breather valve - so a BIG THANK YOU MATE

Thirdly - BYE!!

Seriously though, thank you and best wishes

Chris

Agreed, definite congratulations, BTDT and it's great and keeps better!

No need to leave though, it will be nice to see you from time to time sharing the knowledge!

hi ya blackpool 74, i've just joined and you now leaving. Thats a shame mate, i've just read all your threads from last 2yrs, sounds like you had loadsa fun and gained lots of know how. After missing out on your motor on ebay i've decided to do some mods to my 2.4. Her in doors will afta suffer with her hip on the gear change. Been lookin this week on ebug and they not making much money after 2005, a 2.4 didn't even hav any bids at 4800 start price. Your 1.8 looked the dogs whatsits mate, i turned the pc on too dam late and didn't bid quick enough. :crying:

hi ya blackpool 74, i've just joined and you now leaving. Thats a shame mate, i've just read all your threads from last 2yrs, sounds like you had loadsa fun and gained lots of know how. After missing out on your motor on ebay i've decided to do some mods to my 2.4. Her in doors will afta suffer with her hip on the gear change. Been lookin this week on ebug and they not making much money after 2005, a 2.4 didn't even hav any bids at 4800 start price. Your 1.8 looked the dogs whatsits mate, i turned the pc on too dam late and didn't bid quick enough. :crying:

I guessed this was the car you missed when I saw the thread last night!

yep, I love red and wheels look great. I like pretty things. As my lady said, wasn't meant to be! She pays for petrol, i pay household bills. on a winner there....:salute: We got the car march 2009, petrol was then 82p a litre, bit diff now!!!! still, who cares it's an a4 cab. Thinkin of rs6 wheels, not sure about havin those small mud flaps, yes or no? need all my mucic im the car, lov it in random, bluetuth, and gps.