BCS powervalve where to connect vac pipe?

S3DUST

Just add boost :D
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm installing my powervalve tomorrow but where do you run actuator pipe too? Is it somewhere near diverted valve?

Cheers
Rich

Off the inlet manifold bud, clips inline with a pipe on the right side of the manifold.

Reactions: S3DUST
Cheers mate is it blatantly obvious when I get too it?

Yeh I have been searching for a picture :-(

Hope that helps, I'd advise putting the front section of the propshaft back on before you bolt the new downpipe to the turbo as there is literally 1mm clearance between the flexi and the prop doughnut

Mate your a legend thanks so much :-D is the first picture the same as second one you posted as it shows blank? Really helpful thankyou :-D

Reactions: smurfworth
it'll take some jiggling to get it to sit right too, had to put washers between the rear mounts and the bottom of the car to stop the pipe from touching the rear lower arm bolts and rear ARB, mine still needs to be adjusted as it touches the rear antiroll bar when going over rough tarmac that bounces the car up and down. not sure if its due to the harder ride that mine has though.

Cool did you do yours on a ramp? Tomorrow is going to be a mission! We are doing the clutch as well :-o

Cool did you do yours on a ramp? Tomorrow is going to be a mission! We are doing the clutch as well :-o

Yeah on a 2 poster.

Gonna be a long day for you then, I'd say around 12 hrs as it took us around 4-5hrs to get the exhaust correct.

Yeh that's what we are on! Good thing is with doing the clutch alot of the stuff needs to be moved anyway! Two birds with one stone. Really appreciate your help mate have a good one ;-)

Reactions: smurfworth
Think I'll be sleeping in that garage this weekend lol

Good luck tomorrow. Going to be there a while I think!!