Battery Died

SootySport

Reaction score
:sorrow: Well, it’s the OE one that ceased yesterday, not much warning either, bit sluggish to start in the morning and all ok whilst driving about. Once left for about 4 hours went to start it and clicky, clicky, clicky. OBD showed 11.4 volts. It’s 8 years old now so about due for a new one. £110 from Halfords but at least it’s a Yuasa with a 5year warranty.

Excellent price and wow thats some amount off years you got out off that 1 .
Mine did that 2weeks ago and i was about to throw it , but got it jumped and its pushing around 11.9 but still starts ok so far so i hope i haven't just hexed it :thumbs up:

Excellent price and wow thats some amount off years you got out off that 1 .
Mine did that 2weeks ago and i was about to throw it , but got it jumped and its pushing around 11.9 but still starts ok so far so i hope i haven't just hexed it :thumbs up:
Maybe your's has just given a little hint that its had enough of life on this earth. Come the cold weather, it could start playing up again. How old is it?

Maybe your's has just given a little hint that its had enough of life on this earth. Come the cold weather, it could start playing up again. How old is it?
@SootySport to be honest i don't know as i have only had this S3 for 15months so for all i know it could have been in there for years , if i can manage to get power out off it dor another 6months it will get binned before i get mot done . But will take your advice mate and monitor it weekly cheers