AUX input RNS-e....issue!

Marine_918

Reaction score
Ive read a few threads on here about connecting the AUX input to the rns-e unit, so id thought id give it ago. Ive already got the AUX installed under the handbrake (looks factory fitted) so I thought it would just need wiring up correctly. Looking at the back of it the person before me had already installed the 32pin connector and done the correct wiring, so why is AUX not displaying in the 'Source' menu? It also looks like a professional job as its got the fabric cable tie around the wires too.

Any help?? Ive took a pic of the 32pin connector to see what you guys think.

Attachments

• 20140510_173703.jpg
    20140510_173703.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 187
Do you have vcds? Sounds like it hasn't been coded in if it's connected up properly?

Coding did cross my mind, but whoever fitted it has done a tidy job so why go to all that trouble and then not code it? Only other option is if the wrong wires have been connected, I mean there in the correct pins now but I dont know where these wires came from before.

I have also tried this and I have done the coding's to my RNS-E for aux input.. and no aux in source menu!!!!!!!

I don't have the original aux output though!

Have You tried Under AMI? That Should be the new point of contact :) Get Back to me if you need more help

Reactions: Pergan