AutoSport International - Auto Finesse Sneak Peek...

RussZS

Reaction score
James from Auto Finesse very kindly asked me along to help along with prep'ing a few cars and setting up shop for the AutoSport International Show.

I managed to grab a couple of pics of some cars on display, some we quickly cleaned (very strict restriction on water in place!!) and some of the new Auto Finesse products...

Who gave this dodgy fella a pass??

Untitled by RussZS, on Flickr

Some warning that you're going to be taking a pic next time would be nice! :D

The AF stand, right by Porsche Glub GB and not far from the Pistonheads Supercar Paddock

One of the cars prep'd for the show on site by Auto Finesse and Midlands Car Care:

There are some VERY nice cars on display...

Another car prep'd today - 458:

Check this beast out :doublesho

As for the Auto Finesse range... there are some very nice new products coming out!!

This as yet un-named, pineapple scented wax is going to be very popular given how it will be priced! Amazingly easy to use (spread and remove) and such an amazing smell!!

Look it's the last pot of Desire!! :doublesho

Note the THREE new waxes beneath it!

Oh and maybe a few more new products...

New Metal Polish anyone...?

Not a finished pic, but what a superb looking stand! My furniture building skills put to the test!

I will be there on Sat and Sun so pop and say hello if you're about!

Have a go with the PineApple wax too - it's awesome!! It's going to be a bargain!

Russ.

Just read this on DW the stand looks great, nice set up and all the best to James.

We were supposed to be visiting Saturday, can't make it now....have fun!

Wanted to go to this but had to work this weekend and oncall unfortunately. Wouldve been good to meet up face to face mate.

Very tempted to go to this, looks good.

automotive

DSC00128.jpg

Actually scrap my last post...whoooppppyyyy got the mother in law to look after the girls so looks like an epic weekend coming! See you Sunday everyone :yahoo: :yahoo: