Audi A3 remap and induction kit

JAG SINGHX

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to dis forum and could do with some help. Im thinkin of getting my a3 remaped its a 1.4t 2008 was wondering if its actually worth doin and if so where is the best place to get it done. I also want to get an induction kit and wanted to knw wuts da best one....

Any help will be appreciated

Revo do a map for it that adds about 10%. As its such a low output std you may well find 10% worth having but at £400 i would do their try it first thing.

Also be aware that having spent your £400 you then have to spend £2 to get a sticker........really pee'd me off...I spent £707 with them and still they wanted £2 for a sticker....never did get one :-(

Induction kit will not add anything as std air system will easily flow 160 bhp

Thank you paddy helped a lot...you spent £707 with REVO was that for a stage 2, is the sticker they wanted £2 for a decal for the car?

Jag, mine was stg 1 but i bought their SPS switch as well which enables you customize the map a bit and return to std for servicing etc. and yes it was a little 100mm sticker for the numberplate etc.

Jag, mine was stg 1 but i bought their SPS switch as well which enables you customize the map a bit and return to std for servicing etc. and yes it was a little 100mm sticker for the numberplate etc.

lol thats tighter than a gnats chuff!

out of interest, i've got a 1.6 TDI which has an impressive 106 bhp. i was thinking of getting a remap, but would i actually see any gains there? mine is a bit sluggish at times, and I'd like to make the ride a little more exciting, nothing major though.

paddy would you recommend gettin a panel filter? apparently the gains are supposed to be quite good

undefined

Apparently they write their own remaps now so it won't necessarily be a generic map. An individual map done on the day on a rolling road is definitely recommended!

AMD Essex has a very good reputation so you can't go wrong with them.