Audi A3 Mods

cmgreen

Reaction score
Hi Guys

As title says, just going to buy a a3 57 tdi Sline, 5 door, what essential mods should i get???

Already going to get the black grill and cruise control, What else, opinions please

Really need more info on the car... for all we know its an S-line with concert stereo, no mfsw, basic seats...
get some pics up mate and then you will see the responses flying in!

Saying that even without looking i would probably say lower it and put 19's on! (N8 has trained me well :friends:)

full leather as its very desirable , facelift rear lights are a must too , sat nav too , 19's , coilovers , xenon's the list goes on and on , what standard equipment has it got already as a s-line it should have half leather standard more info please mate

Rite ok its got full leather, normal double did radio, will put some pics up at the weekend. Led tail lights are what am thinking (do i need a wiringloom?) And the black grill, i really want dab radio any suggestions?
Cheers

yeah you need a wiring adapter mate for the facelift rear lights for the sportback cant remember off hand where to get it from but im sure another member who has done it will be soon bud