Another Tyre Thread - PRICE GLITCH

A4 SJC

Reaction score
Anyone looking for tyres, check mytyres.co.uk

There seems to be a **** up on their site with prices and I've just ordered 2 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta for £65 total.

Last pair I bought were £80-odd each.

Get in quick before they notice!

Hopefully they dont realise and they fulfill the order, but you've got to be in it to win it!

The legally binding contract is complete when a retailer accepts an order. However, acceptance does not necessarily happen at the point of order. Even the confirmation email may not be an acceptance. Some retailers reserve the right to cancel an order up to the point of delivery. It is therefore important to carefully check the retailer’s terms and conditions (which must be available on their website) and emails – if a retailer simply acknowledges an order, there may be no contract at that point.

They may well cancel it, I know they're under no obligation to supply yet.
But as I say, you'll never know unless you try! And it's too cheap not to give it a shot

Reactions: scotty76
They have cocked up on some Dunlop prices as well but as soon as you add to basket it reverts to the correct pricing.

Yeah seems like the game is up. Not holding out hope that mine will arrive. Bonus if they do

245 40 18

I'm not in need of them but would use them eventually so it was worth a punt at £65

4 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 ordered .

They're cancelling and refunding !

2016 04 07 164122

Nothing I can do I guess
uhm.gif

Same thing about two years ago with Tyreleader's finnish site.
I ordered 8xFulda tires 225/40/18 with the price of 400e. They cancelled it without any discussions.
Explanation was that I should have known the price is incorrect. Well: I did not know... :tonguewink: