A3 fan spray washers

I've swapped these over on my RS3 fans are much better, can you adjust the spray/jets if so how ?

I have a set of non heated spray jets for anyone who wants them. I just got my heated version.

I've swapped these over on my RS3 fans are much better, can you adjust the spray/jets if so how ?
The fan jets I have are the same design as the standard units in that they have no Torx to adjust their aim. So, as above question, how do you adjust the jets? I have tried the good old way with a pin but they don't want to move.

Just got mine in the mail. Hopefully will be able to install if the rain doesn't show up this weekend.
ceba8ff807364ce830d18d68de106675.jpg
421199ea2818e1284bfd3567ff46276b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: GregS3
I've decided that the
three jets clean the windows just fine.

I have changed mine back to the three jets after about 6 months with the fans as I found that the jets clean better than the fans. The fans don't seem to put so much water on the screen but glad I tried them to get it out of my system!

Reactions: Phutters
Will these fit the 2018 S3 Saloon OK do you know? I guess there was no change to the jets, picking it up on Monday and any fiesta ST line has fan jets and they are so much better than the jets.

I have changed mine back to the three jets after about 6 months with the fans as I found that the jets clean better than the fans. The fans don't seem to put so much water on the screen but glad I tried them to get it out of my system!
Hi do you still have them? if they are in good condition and fit a 2018 S3 I would be interested in buying them?

Hi do you still have them? if they are in good condition and fit a 2018 S3 I would be interested in buying them?

I do but they are not in good condition, the adjuster has worn as I have tried to adjust them to get the better spray pattern, so not worth selling them on.

I hear alot of talk of 'heated' how are the part numbers listed above show or connect via some heat element?

Or the part number people are buying are just fan sprayed?

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

I hear alot of talk of 'heated' how are the part numbers listed above show or connect via some heat element?

Or the part number people are buying are just fan sprayed?

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk
There's a cable that plugs into the part so you just unplug it from the existing ones and plug into new ones.
Screenshot 20180312 07121701

The part number should say of its heated or not.

Reactions: Schizophonic
I don’t tend to worry myself over the delivery of water to my windscreen.

As long as the old H2O hits the screen on demand I couldn’t give a monkeys whether it’s through a jet, a fan or even if four flying hedgehogs launch themselves from under the bonnet to drop water bombs on it.

I’d love to have other people’s worries:blush:

Last edited:
Reactions: josul and paul wev
I don’t tend to worry myself over the delivery of water to my windscreen.

As long as the old H2O hits the screen on demand I couldn’t give a monkeys whether it’s through a jet, a fan or even if four flying hedgehogs launch themselves from under the bonnet to drop water bombs on it.

I’d love to have other people’s worries:blush:
What's the part number for the four flying hedgehogs?

Reactions: richinsoton and paul wev
What's the part number for the four flying hedgehogs?

They scratched my windscreen, I’m saving for the baby bunny rabbits because they also give the windscreen a wipe too on the way past if your going fast enough, apparently?

SQ5

Reactions: josul
They scratched my windscreen, I’m saving for the baby bunny rabbits because they also give the windscreen a wipe too on the way past if your going fast enough, apparently?

SQ5
Mine too but I’d rather not talk about it as it’s a bit of a prickly subject.

Reactions: Mark_86, josul and paul wev
I just went with heated washers from an A6, best of both worlds with jets and fans. Part nos:
AG0955988A
AG0955987A

Reactions: GregS3
Thanks, I’ll do it tomorrow

SQ5

30cca5ce50c7d6d01370ab2a056e61f6.jpg

My 2013 Q5 washer jet , does anybody know if I can get a fan spray type replacement? This one has 3 jets, and clips to the underside of the bonnet . Many thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks basically the same, though not sure about the cable for the heated part, is it the same to the one I posted a few posts up?

Agree, both connectors are the same as are the clips on the case.

Reactions: paul wev
You have to be careful if you buy from a non Audi source. Make sure that they have a rectangular (fans) and round (jet) holes not the three round holes for jets. The description often doesn't make this clear, you have to look at the photos.

Reactions: paul wev
Hi where can i buy these nozzles from?

Thank you , I will order as soon as they list the items
Just to clarify, I meant to say... I asked them to list the items (a month ago) when I wanted to purchase them.. so you could send them a message too if you wish for them to re-list them

Just to clarify, I meant to say... I asked them to list the items (a month ago) when I wanted to purchase them.. so you could send them a message too if you wish for them to re-list them

Hi thank you i logged in to Ebay and sent them a message.

Reactions: oli356

i hate the A3 fan spray washers they suck really bad! i love my wife's Cadillac spray washers super nice fan is there a set of fan only ? no jets please