a MAF question

Birdy

Reaction score
hi iv been reading alot in peoples build threads about changing the MAF for that of a vr6. my question is my car has a duff sensor and as im planning on modding the car with hybrid turbo and other surporting mods would my car run ok if i was to replace it now with a vr6 MAF so i dont have to pay for the replacment when the time comes or will it cause problems as no other work has been carried out??

hi iv been reading alot in peoples build threads about changing the MAF for that of a vr6. my question is my car has a duff sensor and as im planning on modding the car with hybrid turbo and other surporting mods would my car run ok if i was to replace it now with a vr6 MAF so i dont have to pay for the replacment when the time comes or will it cause problems as no other work has been carried out??

You don't need one... you have a larger MAF as you have an S3..

<tuffty/>

i seen that you had fitted a vr6 MAF after weeks of trawling lol. was this due to the size of the turbo you are running?

i seen that you had fitted a vr6 MAF after weeks of trawling lol. was this due to the size of the turbo you are running?

I haven't got a VR6 MAF, I have an S4 MAF housing and S3 sensor... and yeah, its because of the size of the turbo ;P

On a hybrid the std S3 MAF is more than enough

<tuffty/>