A few tweaks in the first 200 miles

AndyKnight

Reaction score
Racing line springs, perfect drop in my opinion.
Front
uc

Rear
uc

eBay paddle shifters
uc

Just waiting for the exhaust to arrive now!

Reactions: I4N and Audi Bairn
Nice mods, mine has done 295 miles n I have the same paddle **** extensions, I also put some ttrs 19" wheels on too

Attachments

• IMG_3066.JPG
    IMG_3066.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3075.JPG
    IMG_3075.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_3092.JPG
    IMG_3092.JPG
    471.4 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: I4N, Audi Bairn and AndyKnight
Paddle shift or shits? Lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rolly12
Where did you get the springs from and what was the precise measurement suspension drop

Reactions: Rob2k68
Sorry but those paddles are hideous! :p

(Nice choice of colour & wheels though :D )

Reactions: Rob2k68, oli356 and jimojameso
Where did you get the springs from and what was the precise measurement suspension drop
The garage I use (unit18.co.uk) is next door to racing line so they pretty much walk over the road and pick them off the shelf lol.
Not sure on the exact drop but I can find out.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Is the ride any good on the racing lines?

Unit 18 isn't far from me so could work for
Me!

Love the wheels and springs. I would probably paint the paddles black though :)

Reactions: Jassyo06
You're lagging behind!

I had the res deleted @ 20miles!

Reactions: zcoreyy
Just a quick update.
I've been suffering with noisy RacingLine springs since fitting a couple of months back. They were double check for fitting errors straight away with nothing obvious. Since my garage of choice is one road away from RacingLine I have let them handle all discussions about cause and fixes etc.

Today I got my car back with a new set of springs on (new design) fitted by RacingLine which are now completely silent when doing parking/reversing maneuvers. Previously they used to twang when going into and out of the lock to lock scenarios but now nothing, just as it's supposed to be.

As always unit18.co.uk didn't let me down.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Just a quick update.
I've been suffering with noisy RacingLine springs since fitting a couple of months back. They were double check for fitting errors straight away with nothing obvious. Since my garage of choice is one road away from RacingLine I have let them handle all discussions about cause and fixes etc.

Today I got my car back with a new set of springs on (new design) fitted by RacingLine which are now completely silent when doing parking/reversing maneuvers. Previously they used to twang when going into and out of the lock to lock scenarios but now nothing, just as it's supposed to be.

As always unit18.co.uk didn't let me down.

Awesome Andy