A big thank you to Kim Collins @ QST

ramos333

Reaction score
Evening guys,

You may well have seen my posts regarding my 2011 S3 Revo hesitation issues, which a few of you have had. I'm not going to keep going on but managed to get my money back and put to stock and went to see Kim Collins at QST today. VERY helpful, very nice bloke, and it was great to pull up to see my first RS3 which is Kim's car with an MTM map and Milltek system.

Had the MTM put on which i am very very pleased with and no hesitation issues at all. Car is now running 322bhp and 410nm torque. I know people think they are expensive, but for the overall service, knowledge and good product its worth it. I suppose when you are selling a unique product compared to other brands, you can name your price a little bit more, I know as a sales person myself I would do the same.

Defo worth a visit guys and girls!

Cheers, Ramos

Keep us updated as to whether you get any issues down the line (which I obviously hope you don't) I'm only a few miles from QST so could be interested in this.

Cheers

Keep us updated as to whether you get any issues down the line (which I obviously hope you don't) I'm only a few miles from QST so could be interested in this.

Cheers

Will do mate

I suppose when you are selling a unique product compared to other brands, you can name your price a little bit more, I know as a sales person myself I would do the same.

Brilliant Ramos, glad to hear it seems to be sorted.

When you say they are selling a 'unique product' compared to other brands can you explain in what way it's unique.

They had an RS2 when I visited them last which was an amazing car considering its age. Absolute classic. Kim's a nice guy, very friendly, so it's good it's all ended well for you; really pleased for you mate.

Brilliant Ramos, glad to hear it seems to be sorted.

When you say they are selling a 'unique product' compared to other brands can you explain in what way it's unique.

They had an RS2 when I visited them last which was an amazing car considering its age. Absolute classic. Kim's a nice guy, very friendly, so it's good it's all ended well for you; really pleased for you mate.

Thanks warren and apprciate all your comments / advise on other threads! It's been useful.

Unique in the fact that he is the sole agent for the MTM product in the UK.

Fingers crossed that all now is well, but if not I may ask you for a bit of advise :)