Anyone want to swap wheels, seats and grille? :D

piers90

Reaction score
hi guys,

basically I have just ordered a new car and so am needing to put my A3 back to standard by september!!

i have the new RS6 wheels (19") but they soon will require new tyres.. - im looking to swap these with someone for some 18" OEM's or good replicas?

i have audi A5 front seats with the electric lumbar support and i THINK they are heated.. - i need to swap these for s-line embossed ful leather seats in good condition too.

I also have a badge-less grille that i will be willing to swap for an original s-line grille.

here is a link to pics of my car

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?76209-Photo-Shoot-of-Mine-and-my-Mates-A3!!!-Thoughts

my car is the liquid blue one....

i will post pics of my A5 seats soon. when its a bit brighter outside.

Whoever is willing to swap grilles, i will do so for free as long as they can swap the grille them selves. :)

Price for swapping the seats and wheels can be discussed via PM'ing me.

Thanks

Piers

oh and forgot to mention, i want to swap wheels soon so i dont need to buy new tyres. ha..
and i want to swap grille and seats late as pos so i dont have to drive around in a boring standard car.
cheers!!! :happy:

i think your asking for a lot lol... what car you ordered??

ive ordered an A5 :rockwoot:
havent asked for too much really...have i? lol

because im part x'ing the car, i thought it would be nice to give people the opportunity to have the mods off it. would rather it went to a fellow audi 'modder' on here, than trading it with the car in to a garage. ha..
for my A3, the garage are giving me 11,000 for it... it has got 60,000 miles on so...
spec for my a5?
ordered s-line special edition quattro 2.0tdi monza silver
with sunroof, technology pack (high), heated front seats, s-line suspension, black styling pack, parking plus, auto dimming/folding mirrors and lighting/storage pack.
CANT WAIT!! :jump:
do you know whether audi allow you to pick up the car from germany and drive it back? my brother just ordered the new E-class coupe and merc pay for flights and accommodation for one night, take you on a tour of the factory and then hand over your car... that sounds amazing so wondered if audi offer anything similar?

i could be interested in seats dependant on price of course and when you want to swap .
i have full black leather s line embossed 3 door .
are they a direct replacment , air bags work etc .
got any pics ?

How much life is there left in the tyres?

Are the wheels in mint condition?

Are the wheels 8j? 45et?

Im interested but in leeds.

the seats have already sold im afraid.. well still awaiting pics from the buyer of his seats, so not 100% yet.

the tyres have 4/5mm left i think. shall check tomo and update this to confirm.. i can very easily come to leeds as a mate lives in liverpool so can stay at his to make the journey easier..
to be very honest, i am not 100% sure on the width or offset. but i THINK they are 45et. since i have had them fitted they have NEVER rubbed so...

please let me know if you are interested as i wouldn't mind getting rid of these wheels asap, but remember i need 18" audi (oem/reps) wheels to trade into the garage.

Thanks

Piers

yea there is only 4mm left on the tyres. the tyres are continental sport contacts and cost me £600. i just called my tyre place and he can get me budget tyres for £240. i may have to do that if no one wants them...

I'm interested in your grille. I have the standard s-line '07 grille ... pic of my car below:
A3S-lineIndustrial.jpg

Drop me a PM if it's what you're looking for.

I don't suppose you want to get rid of that splitter as well do you? :)

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:
the seats have already sold im afraid.. well still awaiting pics from the buyer of his seats, so not 100% yet.

the tyres have 4/5mm left i think. shall check tomo and update this to confirm.. i can very easily come to leeds as a mate lives in liverpool so can stay at his to make the journey easier..
to be very honest, i am not 100% sure on the width or offset. but i THINK they are 45et. since i have had them fitted they have NEVER rubbed so...

please let me know if you are interested as i wouldn't mind getting rid of these wheels asap, but remember i need 18" audi (oem/reps) wheels to trade into the garage.

Thanks

Piers

Ive only just got my car so they are standard s line 18's but the tyre are thin too mate lol.

Ill be lowering the car after i get some wheels, so has you car been lowered with these wheels on?
PM me if you want to sort this out.

ahh, I was thinking you would miss it, but if you're getting an A5 :o.k:

Smart move, wish I had enough money for one!

Would you sell the rims separtely? Without a swap? If so PM me please mate.....

Cheers