What headunit/stereo do i have?

grimp

Reaction score
Hello guys!
Ill get my new audi a3 8P3 this week, i bought it cheap and unseen, the broker do not really seem to know what the car is equipped with, so im wondering what kind of stereo/headunit do i have? chorus or concert?

i only have these four pictures (not that great quality) :
99_-1995253468.jpg

99_-931799390.jpg

99_398973148.jpg

99_-1311121028.jpg

Some other questions:
What is chorus like?
Does a tweeter count as a speaker?
What package do i need to have a AUX input in the car?

Sorry for my bad english.

it has a chorus stereo by the looks of things mate, i also notice it has xenons, lucky you

Thanks for the answers guys, the reason i ask is cause i read somewhere that chorus only has four speakers in the front (two of them are tweeters).But on the picture you can see that its speakers and tweeters in the back aswell. but i might be the two door who only have four speakers in the front

that could be a Concert HU, impossible to tell from here without reading the text on the front of the unit. I think Chorus only has front speakers.

infact, that looks like a Sport model, it has the right wheels, the sports front seats and 3 spoke steering wheel, if that is the case then the Concert HU comes standard on the Sport model.

Last edited:
I had my first look at it today and as Beanoir said, its the sport model with concert :D, im very happy with the car so far and i will recive it tomorrow. Thanks for the help guys.