which clutch?

tough call really, that looks like good value for money I agree, but you don't know the quality of the clutch kit and the flywheel used.

The VR6 clutch kit is rated to 300lbft, and is proven to be a brilliant upgrade, and it costs the same as the above kit....

The vr6 and g60 is coming upto about £250.
I think I might just spend that bit extra due to the reviews on here.

why's it comming up to that much mate?

The flywheel is £90 brand new from VW, the LUK clutch kti from GSF is £80, and the 6 flywheel bolts needed are £2 each.

that's £182.....

why's it comming up to that much mate?

The flywheel is £90 brand new from VW, the LUK clutch kti from GSF is £80, and the 6 flywheel bolts needed are £2 each.

that's £182.....

£90? Is that the price after the used flywheel exchange? I have checked recently with VW regarding the flywheel, unless you have a similar used FW for exchange, the total will be around £150+ new.

So:
150 - flywheel
12 - flywheel bolts
80 - clutch
12 - clutch bolts

254 - Approx Total

If I recall correctly, Skoda had the cheapest flywheel ...around the £140 mark so maybe worth ringing around.

Ive just had my Vr6 clutch and abf flywheel fitted mate.£195 to get it fitted and parts cost me about £120!..luk clutch from gsf,bolts from vw and 2nd hand flywheel for £20 bargin!.i think its only worth doing it if you have had it remapped etc tho.