where can you buy these headlamps? : )

djgc

Reaction score
2-2.jpg

they look beautiful!!

I think the lights look quite nice too!

Are the DRL's purple or is that just me? :think:

Yeah he did get them from Ebay, they arent listed at the moment but they are definately the best of the aftermarket units available. I think they were from Taiwan and about £330

Are these a straight swap so you don't need the new wings like if you were doing an 8P3 update?

Are these a straight swap so you don't need the new wings like if you were doing an 8P3 update?

yeah, they would be a straight swap, but from my experience, I've tried aftermarket chinese headlights and the DRL's weren't very bright at all, and at night the projector headlights hardly made a difference between dipped and full beam, so full beam wasn't any good!

You wouldn't need the new wings or bumper or anything like that.

However you do need to remove the front bumper to install them!

i remember seeing this picture before but now cannot find the thread, can you point me in the direction of the original thread, i want to see more pics of these lights as i am thinking of getting a set too

Yeah, they look almost identical to the new A4 lights! Can't find the thread though.

yeah, they would be a straight swap, but from my experience, I've tried aftermarket chinese headlights and the DRL's weren't very bright at all, and at night the projector headlights hardly made a difference between dipped and full beam, so full beam wasn't any good!

You wouldn't need the new wings or bumper or anything like that.

However you do need to remove the front bumper to install them!.

Cheers this will go on the list depending on if the bulbs are any good on this particuler version

Cheers this will go on the list depending on if the bulbs are any good on this particuler version

does anyone know what headlight bulb it uses? i have a set of HID ready for this but i need to know if it would fit, otherwise i need to buy new HID bulbs.
Also is it me or is this Bi-xenon?

The ones I had which look exactly the same but different layout used H7.

They were the same bulb for dipped and full beam but I was told I could not use HIDs.:shrug:

so are these lights any good then? are the leds bright?

the ones i see from aftermarket like the one from china don't seem to look as good as this one in the pic. these ones look very identical to the A4 lights!!