Audi RS6 Alloys

aristides

Reaction score
Hey guys

Since you`ve been talking a lot about wheels i thought this is the best way to get some help!

I`ve been trying to change my ****** awful sport alloys (17") for quite a while now, but haven`t been able to spot
anything interesting. Another thing is that nobody cares enough to send the alloys overseas.

(Seen some spilt BBS rims going on eBay for around 1000 euro but didn`t have that money at the time.)

Few days ago i got ahold of a new set of Bridgestone Tyres (225/40/18) so all i got to do now is find me some rims!

RS6 genuine would be my best bet since they are common in the UK.

Anyone selling his alloys and wants to send them to Greece? I` d really appreciate it!
Let me know if you know someone selling!

Cheers

Dude get some RS6 reps as has a better ofset & sit nice in the arches & can buy them very cheap tbh mate, I've had a number of reps & not one issue.

Hey guys

Since you`ve been talking a lot about wheels i thought this is the best way to get some help!

I`ve been trying to change my ****** awful sport alloys (17") for quite a while now, but haven`t been able to spot
anything interesting. Another thing is that nobody cares enough to send the alloys overseas.

(Seen some spilt BBS rims going on eBay for around 1000 euro but didn`t have that money at the time.)

Few days ago i got ahold of a new set of Bridgestone Tyres (225/40/18) so all i got to do now is find me some rims!

RS6 genuine would be my best bet since they are common in the UK.

Anyone selling his alloys and wants to send them to Greece? I` d really appreciate it!
Let me know if you know someone selling!

Cheers

I've got a set for sale! Looking for £250, but carriage to Greece won't be cheap as would need to go in 4 boxes, so another £120. They're not kerbed, but paint is starting to peel, so need refurbing or painting. Still a very fair price I think as good quality wheels. PM me if you're interested.

Dude get some RS6 reps as has a better ofset & sit nice in the arches & can buy them very cheap tbh mate, I've had a number of reps & not one issue.

Can always run spacers. Reps are fine, but no point if you can buy the real thing for the right money. Anyway, haven't disagreed with one of your posts in months.... hope you're keeping well ;)

Yeah, a lot of people are talking about good reps, but with the luck i`m having they would brake down in a day or two :p

Will pm you tomorrow Pete for some pics, thanks a lot!

Thats true on 2 counts, lol, yes, spacers are an idea, but make sure they're decent hub centrics, H&R's have had a few issues iirc with some vibrations, thats why I would always try to get a more favourable ofset for your particular setup, so as to take as many additions out of the equation to limit any issues later on, although I have used spacers on number of cars without any issues at all, but these were precision machined, so beware, if you can get a good enough price on genuine from Pete :) then yeah why not.