8v RS3 Spotters Thread

Callump01

Thought I was seeing double... Nardo Grey Saloon in Pontypool a few days ago; forgot to post it here but he gave me a quick nod and shot off.

I think the plate started with MX18

rvtb101

Ara blue sportback heading in to Ledbury around 4pm :hubbahubba:

Marshy

Settled in
Sepang blue SW65 on the M6 tonight at Carlisle, looked a twin of my car

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

D0C

Nardo TTRS followed very closely by a Nardo RS3 very close to Lake Garda. The Italians like their Audi RS cars!

Benny78

I've seen a couple recently :

Shiny Back Saloon with chrome trim on the way into Chippenham down the dual carriageway, maybe a week and a half ago

Black Sportback, again with Chrome trim in Cirencester heading towards Stroud on the DC at the roundabout by Sainsbury.

I'm in the Sepang Blue Sportback with black trim and wheels :)

MatkenRS3

Sepang blue SW65 on the M6 tonight at Carlisle, looked a twin of my car

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hey, this could have been me! did you overtake me and give the thumbs up??

MatkenRS3

Kev plate?

D0C

I still maintain the PFL is the prettier car, with the FL admittedly the slightly more aggressive and modern looking car.

Splathead

Viper Green PFL on the back roads near Caernarfon this afternoon.

Splathead

Sepang Blue with black wheels in Corley South services - right now.
Private plate ending BEL.
Pulled up while waiting for recovery for my other half's stricken Passat. (detonated clutch).

royalsteve68

Think I saw that car at the Gravity show in Stoneleigh at the weekend.

6ef6eceb8c11e3b2e399efa3ed1aa4e6.jpg
da0450dac1cc7716bed4ff00e0b1b690.jpg
how to ruin an rs3, just doesn't look right, looks too low on the wheels, stupid black out lights, horrible wheels and its in the horrible unpainted colour...i mean nardo

Benny78

how to ruin an rs3, just doesn't look right, looks too low on the wheels, stupid black out lights, horrible wheels and its in the horrible unpainted colour...i mean nardo

I think the plate looks a bit **** too, with the silly illegal spacing - just a bit cuffy.

royalsteve68

Yeh looks very chavvy, its ok for ford drivers but not german car owners.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Splathead

Just seen an Ara Blue saloon being delivered to Eastbourne Audi.

S

simonali

Saloon in Devizes last night around 6pm. Didn't notice the colour, but it had the black exhaust.

Riko0073

Blue PFL **** SVV? Came past me today near Norwich, after a bit of spirited overtaking.

Sounding great and think he was enjoying the pops and bangs compared to my quieter FL OPF, not for me but can’t argue that it sounded very loud :icon thumright:

Benny78

I spotted a Black FL with Chrome bits on Friday afternoon going south on the M5 between Worcester and Gloucester

I was in my typically muddy PFL

:thumbs: :)

sve170

I remember my old mk5 Golf GTI sounded very diesel like. Even when pulling off. Much better once moving though. And what a fantastic car all round.

I had the mk5 R32 golf, amazing motor and that exhaust sound, possibly even better than the PFL RS3, just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

simonali

I had the mk5 R32 golf, amazing motor and that exhaust sound, possibly even better than the PFL RS3, just my opinion.

I had a big gap between my R32 and Audi 5 pot and can't really recall which is better. The VR6 is more cultured, I reckon, but not necessarily better.

The Golf drank like a fish, though!

Riko0073

Red 67 plate RS3 saloon spotted in convoy with a couple of M cars an AMG Merc and a Renault Sport Megane on the A68 heading towards Jedburgh today...came past me and the wife in her A200 Mercedes but a few miles later passed them as the Megane lost it and smashed his car against a barrier!

All looked ok but made a right mess of his front end, lucky no one was coming the other way!

Not a great day for the Renault driver, hope you all stayed safe.

D0C

Glacier white PFL RS3 in Meriden. Had the pleasure of hearing it fire up. Brought back memories of when I owned one. I’d also forgot just how loud the PFL car is!

Flatcap

Anyone know someone who recently purchased a white RS3 saloon from the Essex area reg HV6* CWP . Please PM as i have info on the history of the car that you might be interested in