8V Facelift Halogen to Dynamic LED rear lights upgrade

JonathanJayzee

Reaction score
Hi there, i’ve got a A3 67 plate Sport trim model. I have all the parts to conduct the retrofit but just wondering if anyone’s available to do the coding? I have the VCDS system but i’m not sure how to code them

Hi

you made the harness or bought it?
depends on design of harness what needs to be coded etc
Check this link. Gives you idea sort of coding and how it is done. Depending on harness design you will need specific coding, Not what is in the video

Hi

you made the harness or bought it?
depends on design of harness what needs to be coded etc
Check this link. Gives you idea sort of coding and how it is done. Depending on harness design you will need specific coding, Not what is in the video

Hi there
i bought the adapter from Audi Retrofit LTD. He said he can remotely code it for me not sure how that would work so i’m checking just to have a backup plan

is it all connectors to connect to opposite connectors? Or there any wires to tap from battery/fuseBox etc?
Halogen to FaceLift LED can have few different harness design. Think AudiRetrofit is also on this forum and should be able to get it sorted, don’t worry.
Only other way to work out to help you is that you wire it up and see how different light functions behave but that can still be tricky. Best follow from AudiRetrofit.

is it all connectors to connect to opposite connectors? Or there any wires to tap from battery/fuseBox etc?
Halogen to FaceLift LED can have few different harness design. Think AudiRetrofit is also on this forum and should be able to get it sorted, don’t worry.
Only other way to work out to help you is that you wire it up and see how different light functions behave but that can still be tricky. Best follow from AudiRetrofit.
Ah perfect thank you so much