Anybody know if these are any good

Cheers,,,,,,,, they dont seem to be that bad and for the price i might go for a set but il keep my eye's open for now

That is extremely budget mate. I recently shelled out for coilovers on a budget and got an AP kit. Which to be fair so far doesn't seem too bad. It was a good £100+ more expensive though

PICT1009.jpg

Hi mate,

Found myself in the same postion, about 6-8 months ago. Bought some... had them on the car ever since, not a problem to be honest.

Only thing is they are an absolute B!TCH to adjust when on the car!!! Also, I have them about halfway and the rebound almost seems too much for how low the car is i.e. the wheels like to tap the arches occasionally (even on standard wheels). IMO, it's not that low (can put 2 fingers between the wheel and arch). I bought them with the intention of copying Geeman and totally slamming her, but never happened, because of this. So now trying to decide whether to make them a tad higher, or put some extra bump stops in at the expense of a real crap ride as I need to change the top mounts all round when i can be 4rsed! lol.

But yeh, I payed £320 for mine... so I really would snap them up. i think they were from the same people as the link, and arrived next day, or day after. But, you may have already, but have a good look on there, because i am sure I have seen them cheaper still on ebay.

hope this helps!!!

Sam

let us know i will lower mine if they are good enough :icon_thumright:

Oranoco-They look pretty good for budget stuff mate, seen these in an ad before n liked the look of them for the cost. I dont really need suspension at all, but might look into them for end of year or next.