Official Audi iPhone Handsfree cradle

StagsyA4

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been a while since I posted.

Not too sure if I should be posting here but I have an A4 B7 so...

Anyway, I have an iPhone 3GS and I want to change my existing (Official Audi) Bluetooth Handsfree cradle to the iPhone one.

Does anyone know if the 3GS will fit this cradle? It says that it works for the 3G but I'm not sure if there is any size difference etc between the two.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

They're the same size, just firmware and the screen that's different - I have a 3G and my mate has a 3GS.

Hope this helps!

Gary.

Is this a cradle to go in the armrest? If so, does anyone know where to get these and do they also charge the phone?I just use my phone via RNS-E bluetooth but being an iPhone the battery is sh*t so would be good to be able to slot it into a charging cradle.

Cheers....

Thanks for the replies.

@ IainP - Yes this charges the phone and connects to the exterior aerial providing better phone signal. That's all it does, a pricey mod I know but in my case where the cradle is on the dash, I feel I have to do it because if I don't, I have this big thing just staring at me or alternatively if I remove it then I'm left with two dirty big holes on my dash.

I think they're £90 + VAT from the Stealers!!! :-s

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the replies.

@ IainP - Yes this charges the phone and connects to the exterior aerial providing better phone signal. That's all it does, a pricey mod I know but in my case where the cradle is on the dash, I feel I have to do it because if I don't, I have this big thing just staring at me or alternatively if I remove it then I'm left with two dirty big holes on my dash.

I think they're £90 + VAT from the Stealers!!! :-s

Hope this helps.