Garrett 2871rs fitting?!

Nickyboy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a quick search but didnt come up with much.

I have a Garrett 2871rs sitting in my room that was going on my 200sx but i crashed the thing!

Can someone show me in the right direction on where i can find the right bits for fittings this and making sure i dont have any running issues!

Thanks all
:laugh:

Sorry shoulda said, i have an 03 S3 with a stage 1 remap and a milltek cat back with a forge motorsport intercooler!

Im guessing the standard manifold wont mate to the gt 2871rs? So is there a flange or manifold for it?

you will need exhaust manifold, downpipe, larger injectors, change of charge pipework to suit the installation and remap of course to suit

T25 flanged?
Bare in mind whatever manifold you look for will most likely be for left hand drive cars

I'm fitting one to an AEB (A4 1.8T 20V) and have a bespoke manifold but my engine is obviously a different orientation to an S3. I believe you can buy a flange conversion plate to make a T25 flanged exhaust manifold.

Im struggling to find where you can buy a manifold though.

Sorry for the inconvenience, 1st time trying to tune a boosted car!

why would you want to weld/bolt a different flange onto an already restrictive manifold.

I've not. I was thinking that he could get a high flow/performance manifold and just thought it might be useful to point out that a flange is available that would fit to his T25/T28 turbo flange. If he was struggling to find a supplier of a suitable 'off the shelf' manifold then there are other options.

Hi Lee,

We are currently just finishing off our GT28RS/GT2871 underslung kit.

I will get some photos up for you as soon as we finish the manifold.

It comes with a full 3" downpipe or the option to join up to OEM/Performance CATs

DSCF4812.jpg

DSCF4814.jpg

keep an eye on our site for updates and give us a call if your interested.

http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/category/93/garrett-top-mount

JBS Developments

how come you dont list the underslung kit for the s3 but you do for the tt 225?? i take it as it fits the tt 225 quattro it will fit the s3 aswell???