Bye bye front suspension.............

howdy quattro

Reaction score
think my vehicle might be off road for a while, after a week of dodgy coil pack fever i was on the way to peterboro cinema and someone had kindly left a big lump of concrete in the road and took out the car in front of me, my own car, and two unlucky sods behind me, one of which was an off duty copper. ******** my o/s wheels and god knows what else, got it back to my home town but i'm fearing the worse as it threw my car in the air and totally muillered the front wheel, left a third of it on the carriageway, so if anyone has any o/s struts, sport spec springs, track rods+ends, steering racks, control arms, 18'' rs6 type alloys, maybe a new transer box, prop and diff, wheel bearings, basically covering my **** for the worst case scenario, but seriously, if anyone reading this has any parts available either chuck up a reply on this thread or pm me. thanks again on behalf of the pete russell's poor ****** of a car foundation.

hello mate, i live in boston not far from spalding, the last time i went to posh i left with a flatty too, nust just be a bad area!!

hehe, i work in Boston lol, HGV driver for Kimes Transport ;P

Good job ;)

oh an i hate peterborough! i go huntingdon cinema is lot better also

I would love to get the B7 front end on my cabby, i can get the bumper and wings, but got no idea how to go about doing it!

small world, i think some of your trucks come to my garage!! or used to anyways, well usually id stick with boston cinema but there was a film my bird wanted to see b4 she went home 4 a few weeks so decided peterboro was the nearest place showing it, what a mistaka to maka........yeah it looks alright, lickily it wasnt caught in the impact, i dont think anyways. will see better in the light, gonna be a sleepless night!!

Howdy Doody whats going on mate, You been hammering your ride again!
SOunds like you done some damage there, well not you exactly but the concrete block...

Is there anyway you can claim you think??

i dunno, i could but id lose my bonus, plus the coppers just were no help whatsoever, they jus wanted us out the way so they weren't in the rain, wasnt till i was on the way home my girlfriend said she heard the copper say it was a lump of concrete, he just wasnt bothered, didnt take any details or owt, complete idiot. but got a new wheel on its way so my spare can go back in the boot and a new tyre fitted to the other flat, so far i've been down the road with the new tyre and my spare on and it feels fine, no knocks bangs or funky handling, so i'm gonna chance a trip to the airport today and see how i get on. watch this space..............

yeah i did thanks!! iv got some temporary wheels and tyres on the way but on the look out for some dark rs4's in 19'' for full time use! dont wanna have different tread on my corners for too long.

Sorry to hear this mate :(

If it gives you the chance to get some new wheels then there's always a plus side ;)

SOunds like you caught a squeeze then Pete, Lucky for you mate.Could have been a whole lot worse aswell.Main thing is, it didnt result into a serious accident!

...anyway outside is looking Dry and Sunny which makes a change, time to stick the cam on charge & clean the motor so I can splash my Blue Juices over the forum AGAIN :sex:

hahaha, you and your blue love foam!! thanks james, i sometimes think my car is a tank in disguise, when i threw it in that field it shrugged it off with a quick front bumper spray and that was that, i'm well impressed, but still, its all rather expensive
!!