Where to buy a T.I.P?

audi_ro

Reaction score
can someone point me in the right direction of where i can buy a tip from please? maybe a link? for my 2000 A3 1.8T?

also is it worth changing the metal pipe down by the drivers front wheel that goes into the intercooler?

thank you Ro

Looks about right, id double check though.
Yeah i love my SFS one, but ive got an s3, cant remember if they do one for the a3.

Dan, did fitting the SFS one make any difference? Im assuming I could use the same one as we both have APY engines?

Dan, did fitting the SFS one make any difference? Im assuming I could use the same one as we both have APY engines?

Definately mate, the Tip on our model is very restrictive.

can someone point me in the right direction of where i can buy a tip from please? maybe a link? for my 2000 A3 1.8T?

also is it worth changing the metal pipe down by the drivers front wheel that goes into the intercooler?

thank you Ro

Your car should have an AGU motor in it, if so I found the only place I could find one to fit (and at a good price) was DPM Performance (Forge one).

T

thank you Ro

What engine code do you have?

Damian @ DPM Performance