Which leather for deep blue interior

JB

Reaction score
I have recently purchased an A3 sportback (2.0tdi) it has the deep blue interior. Im trying to find a leather interior from a breakers to match the deep blue carpets and dash but all of the door cards I come accross with leather are black. Does any one know if there was an option for leather with the deep blue trim?

Thankyou,
Thats exactly what Im after.
Ive just got to locate one now. If anyone knows anybody breaking or selling an interior like this please drop me a PM.

Very rare indeed - I bought a blue leather steering wheel by accident (don't ask - thought it was black) - can't shift the thing on ebay for love nor money....

I have deep blue interior on my Porsche... It's a real "1980's colour" and it was a custom order, and to my taste, it hasn't aged well. I recently had to replace the steering-wheel leather, since I couldn't get a replacement wheel. (It took me about eight hourse of VERY careful stitching...) Now I'm looking to re-do the seats...

Kerrrrist, I wish I didn't have a blue interior...

Some shots of my needlework... ;)

IMG_6348.jpg

IMG_6349.jpg

-Just a quick word of advice which you may ignore if you choose... -Going for a rare/exotic/uncommon colour can bite you later on. -Black is an easier match if you ever need a panel replaced because it gets scratched, punctured or just starts to crack or crease later on... Bear that in mind, at least.

Keith

Last edited: