Pics of my car (newbie)

boya

Reaction score
its a 2.5 (163) sport comments welcome!!

31082009082-1-1.jpg

31082009079-1.jpg

31082009081-1.jpg

31082009078.jpg

My god!?... that looks tidy! Not a single stone chip in sight!? Has it been kept shrink wrapped in a garage for the past 6 years? Is there even one mile on the clock yet? lol.

...very jealous. Will take a lot of pennies in the bodyshop for my front end to look as nice as that.

Ha ha cheers mate, yeah there is some stone chips on the front but only half a dozen or so, belive it or not it has 80k on the clock! :)

Congratz on the new car. Car looks great mate and a very tidy & clean example of an A4. Do you have any plans for her? Enjoy the car

Been thinking about a set of 18" rs6 wheels for her and going to get it remapped around christmas maybe lower it another 20mm or so, that will be all i think!

Cheers for the head's up on the wheels mate, am going to see my mate who has just bought a s4 with rs6 wheels on later today because he doesn't like them, al see what he wants for them first, am after a invisible tow bar too so al drop that lad a pm anyway :) cheers

Been thinking about a set of 18" rs6 wheels for her and going to get it remapped around christmas maybe lower it another 20mm or so, that will be all i think!

haha, yeah right, i think thats what we all said, 'i've got a fixed idea of what i want doing to it and i'll leave it be then'...........hmmmm, famous last words me thinks!! i think we're all the same! when i first got my b6 i had no intention on messing about with the body at all, then a few months down the line i've got a b-sixeven(thanks to juss for that one)!! looks tidy tho mate, i hope those 'initial' mods go well for ya.

haha, yeah right, i think thats what we all said, 'i've got a fixed idea of what i want doing to it and i'll leave it be then'...........hmmmm, famous last words me thinks!! i think we're all the same! when i first got my b6 i had no intention on messing about with the body at all, then a few months down the line i've got a b-sixeven(thanks to juss for that one)!! looks tidy tho mate, i hope those 'initial' mods go well for ya.

haha yeah mate been there before, once bought a corsa gsi for 2k for a run around and ended up spending 8k on it lol, to be honest money is tight these days because i have just had a baby girl so maybe in the future who knows lol

snap!! i had a little corsa b which i put shed loads in, redtopped, stripped out, 4 pot front calipers and rear discs, sparco recliners and harnesses, loads more like but dont wanna bore ya! then i started dating a girl who had a baby boy and obviously there were no rear seats to stick him in!! so i got myself my a4, sold my corsa, and then a few months later dumped her, miss my corsa so much but the audi is just on a different level, just not as quick! congrats on the new addition tho mate, meaning your baby girl, not your car!

snap!! i had a little corsa b which i put shed loads in, redtopped, stripped out, 4 pot front calipers and rear discs, sparco recliners and harnesses, loads more like but dont wanna bore ya! then i started dating a girl who had a baby boy and obviously there were no rear seats to stick him in!! so i got myself my a4, sold my corsa, and then a few months later dumped her, miss my corsa so much but the audi is just on a different level, just not as quick! congrats on the new addition tho mate, meaning your baby girl, not your car!

hahaha cheers mate, sounds like the exact same route that i took with my corsa lol, really expensive toy but in my eyes it was worth every penny!! had so much fun in it! had many impreza drivers punching thier steering wheels hahaha anyway it came to a untimely end which ad rather not go into. :sob: would have another one tomorrow though! yeah the audi is in a differnt leauge all together! am loving every minuite of it :kissmyrings:

yeah i know, i used to call mine the jaw dropper coz of the amount of bigger powered cars it used to smoke down the straights, cornering was another story like!! handled like a dream but you cant expect miracles at 130!! the quattro is much more sensible!!

Yeah mine handeled great for a fwd car with stacks of power. But did have some scary moments at speeds well over 130 lol! Them were the days lol! :)

i put a digi dash in mine and over 133 the reading fluctuated even tho i was still pulling strong! i was told it was down to a faulty transducer on the back of the cluster but i never got round to sorting it, didnt seem much point really, top speed doesnt really bother me, its the acceleration i'm interested in, i've always said i dont care if my car only does 70mph, as long as it gets there sub 3 seconds i'd be happy!!! but i shant be gettin anywhere near those numbers in my a4, so itl be another dream far away!! or jus get a bike............naaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Totally agree mate, acceleration is deffo the way forward! Puts a big cheezy grin on ya face! :) sports bike's frighten the shat out of me! Supermoto is the way to go! Ha ha!