Wanted. Quattro sport for magazine feature

ross_sh

Reaction score
Hi let me introduce myself my name is Ross and i work for a very popular online magazine, next month we are running a AWD theme on the site that would just not be complete without featuring at least 1 Quattro. What i am looking for is a Quattro sport be it a road going model or a rally/rally cross monster i don't mind, i have been a life long fan of the cars and i would love the opportunity to photograph one and feature it on the site.

This is NOT a road test so i do not need to drive the car it is purely a static feature on a all time legendary car, i can fully understand your apprehension and suspicion on a random guy on the internet wanting to come and take photographs of your very rare car but i assure you im on the level, i do not need to know where the car is kept or even where you live, i am based in Surrey but am willing to travel to a site of your choice to do the photoshoot.

if anyone is interested please contact me by PM or on this thread, thank you very much for reading.

ross.

oh if this thread is considered bad form on your forum please feel free to delete or lock down

There is a user on Audifans.net forum called sportquattro_0 who own a Dialynx conversion if thats any use?

oh yes, a Dialynx conversion would be great. thanks for the tip.