Ebay WARNING about Seller - I bought this bumper....

No email as such from paypal but the full amount refunded into my account today :) Thanks for the advice and help guys. Appreciate it.
Looks like keeping on to them and taking hollow advice about writing a letter/email has worked! Now i think i'll put that £71.50 towards getting my S3 bumper sprayed! How much do you reckon for a good body shop to spray it? I've had quotes going from £70-£120

When it comes to spraying, it's always recomendation that persuades me. It may not be the cheapest, but its the best i can afford. Usually around £100 ish around here for a good job

When it comes to spraying, it's always recomendation that persuades me. It may not be the cheapest, but its the best i can afford. Usually around £100 ish around here for a good job

Thanks for that Mark. I was thinking it be around that much! At least while the car sitting on the drive it have tints and new front end :D Maybe springs depending on funds! Did want coilovers but cant wait to save that much up!

Result mate!

benskin said:
Maybe springs depending on funds! Did want coilovers but cant wait to save that much up!

Paypal don't do compensation then :whistle2: lol...

Last edited:
NICE ONE ASH ..... GOOD RESULT THAT I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE GONA GET SQAUT , NOW WHATS THAT SELLER CALLED :eyebrows:

Result mate!

Paypal don't do compensation then :whistle2: lol...

Thanks RS. I know about time he or they refunded me! Lol probably do! But more than likely have to wait a few years!:huh:

NICE ONE ASH ..... GOOD RESULT THAT I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE GONA GET SQAUT , NOW WHATS THAT SELLER CALLED :eyebrows:

Lol Nice one Blazin. I thought i may get some thing after the email i sent! Lol posted his user i.d ages ago mate, well 4days its User i.d is just_bumpers_midlands_uk The names of them was Jamie and Mark:sly:

This stuff really gets under my skin!!!!

Glad you got it sorted mate,, i only seem to find the morons on EBAY??

As for paypal and ebay both a disgrace in my eyes, the only time to buy is to go down with cash and only buy local period??

Not going to bore you all with it , but bought a laptop £400 notes ,, 10 pics or so .. emails too and fro with seller all seemed good?

The laptop arrived not to spec , flickering screen and crack in case of motherboard???? Fuming was not the word!!!!

Spent weeks emailing the seller and reported to ebay and paypal,, was getting nowhere...Although reading this thread learnt some:shutup2:

So i decided to track this son of a bitch down... Sometimes being brought up in inner city manchester has its advantages... Without trying to sound like a ****** idiot .. I found the Guy ,, got my money back and lets just leave it there on a public forum...

I tried my best to be decent Lad and followed all the rules but come on £400 is a lot of money to me..Worked a hard week for this.. I offered to send it back pay postage the lot .. The guy was french and decided to act all dumb using every excuse under the sun???

So i told him i was coming down and i will get my money.. he Told me to **** off ,, this made me determined ,,, so i drove down to oxford from manchester and the rest is happy days...

I know people might think im violent but they will have me all wrong.. Just was the 3rd person to sting me on EBAY in a month and i had enough!!

Violence is not the answer under any circumstances (just to set that straight), there is usually smarter ways to operate .. Being from the block ive been through a lot of circustamnces and sometimes the negative way has been the only way it works:tapedshut:.

So don.t worry i want pull out a mach10 or out .. when i meet anyone off here , probably one of the nicest lads you will meet:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
nice one dave where you from in manchester ?? im from gorton

Blazin 10 ,, think we both went to similar schools...lol..

Are you driving to Audisinthepark?

oh yeah both very alike lol hahaha.... dont think il be going got to much to do at the mo i dont think i can make it maybe next year though

Last edited:
A golden rule when paying for a costly item off ebay, recommend that you collect the item and pay in cash, then you have not lost anything apart from a drive.

i did it with a set of alloys, the seller said they were mint, i get there, and they are all buckled...... told the tosser to do one. it saved me £400.00

i know such peices of **** ...id make it my lifes mission to find em ...lol