question

and32

Reaction score
I bought the turborevs intercooler and wasnt happy at all with it two of the pipes leaked and it wouldnt fit, the pipe which goes from in the bonnet to the the front (hot side) seemed to have to much of a bend in it and it just pressed against the radiator. I have sent it back and am hoping to get a refund. My new question is i have now found another intercooler which is a twinn pass one but its small enough to fit under the crash bar i think. I will then buy a couple of pipes and connectors and pipe it back into the original piping of the car, this way i dont have to relocate the dv or n75 and it will be much tidier. I just want to know what u people think of my idea and the intercooler.

From memory im sure someone awhile ago bought the same intercooler and said it didnt fit properly, turned out he'd fitted the pipe work wrong and had cut and chopped it to fit when it didnt need it.

thanks i also read the post before i attempted to fit it and i know what u mean but i did try and fit it the correct way

The turborevs kit is for the VW golf 1.8t and "may need modification to fit anything else IIRC despite being listed to fit an A3 or A4.