S3 2003 Heavy missfire! HELP!!

S3 AJ.X i've sorted the car the N75 solenoid needs to be put on in reverse to the original one and its pulling strong in every gear now, theres a little judder every now and again but the car needs a good service so am doing an oil and filter change today and stickin the iridium spark plugs in so hopefully will run smooth. Any1 any ideas for a decent oil to use? i usually use Mobil 1 jus wondered if any1 has a different opinion.

and as for the charges from the garage mate, i would refuse to pay him if he hasnt sorted anythin. keep me informed mate

Yh jus spoke to one of the guys at apd, ed was not around tell next week. And also he actually said they know gregg at total vag quite well. ANyway they suggested i got the car back of them and as soon as i got it back to give them a call and get it booked in whivh wouldn't be tell the week starting the 1st. So yeah i'll talk to gregg see where i stand with him and go from there really.

:blackrs4:WOOOO!! What a week. Just got the car back from the mechanic, paid him his bill off. BUT STILL NO MAJOR IMPROVEMENT. What he has done is:

• Sort all the loose wiring and amateur attempts to repair some wires
  • Repalce a couple of sockets
  • replaced the throttle body
  • Found a couple of problems
  • and really he had given up and had said its just taking too much of his time that he just didnt have
  • Said its got to be the timing
The problems he found were The n75 valve seems to be broken from the samco sport intake pipe. He said the car is over boosting which is down to the n75 and not the missfire. But i have decided to replace the MAF and then the N75 and see what happens. Read in a earlier thread that N75 "j"valve is the one to go for, i have no idea so any information would help.

so far, No advance on the situation.

At the risk of repetition - get it to APS.

That is my next move. Already spoken to them, but been busy all week so not had the chance to book it in. Also waiting for someone else to pay and collect one of my other cars, so until that happens financially stuck.

i want to just drive it soo badly:sob:.

APS please be the god send!!!!!!

I left my car with these guys with similar problems and they diagnosed it for me as the fuel pump. Top guys and top service and really treat your car well.