few new pics :)

S90GAV

Reaction score
was at a meet for a local VW site, my mate was there so i nicked his camera and i know alot of people like pics soo here they are

3536974146_bac5eb7c6f_b.jpg

3536971406_abc3b61db9_b.jpg

3536157565_1742d87264_b.jpg

3536970146_23692ac1de_b.jpg

tidy...wind deflectors are pap though Gav :)

:p i drive with my window open all the time, in the wind(no pun intended haha), rain, snow and im sick of getting soaked from water flying in the window from the roof, this stops it :)

I have to agree with Mr Voorhees. Nice body.

i hate it when the windows open and you use the washers

Could of cleaned it at least?.....Lol, only joking nice pics.

Could of cleaned it at least?.....Lol, only joking nice pics.

im not cleaning my wheels atm cause i want them anthrcite, so im getting them dirty too see what it will look like haha

very nice, so when youv had them done in anthracite your not going to wash them because you wont know there dirty?

very nice, so when youv had them done in anthracite your not going to wash them because you wont know there dirty?

nah they'll get washed, as the car gets washed 3 times aweek :)

you know what will be better than antharcite Gav.... RSTT's 18's...highly recommended :salute:

i kn ow they are nothing new but i feel they have transformed my car....

you know what will be better than antharcite Gav.... RSTT's 18's...highly recommended :salute:

i kn ow they are nothing new but i feel they have transformed my car....

I know what you mean, it makes a huge difference - much more than you would imagine.

Car still looks great on the Avus rims though.

Looking good......is that the Dub North East meet at st marys lighthouse?....If it is I need to get my self along there some time! looks like fun!
:redrs4::greyrs4::blackrs4::redrs4::yellowrs4::redrs4::blackrs4::redrs4::greyrs4:

Paddy

nah its the durham dubs meet, i will be at the dub northeast meet at the end of this month, come along, would be good to talk too a fellow S3 owner, get sick of talking about golfs haha.

where you from mate? just aint seen your car about