Audi S3 Skirts on an A3 ??

did you have the sills smoothed? looks alright imo.. any reason why you left the trims and didnt do them too?

Thanks for the pics, I've been thinking of getting this done for a while now but heard from other members that it looked a bit cack, after having seen your photo's though I'm definitely getting mine sprayed, looks lovely IMO.

Good job :D

did you have the sills smoothed? looks alright imo.. any reason why you left the trims and didnt do them too?

I left the sills as thats the way s3 is lad...

Glad i could help mate. Thanks

I left the sills as thats the way s3 is lad...

Glad i could help mate. Thanks

mate you should get the wings on like i have and get the trims too looks way better and far more factory... My front end is done now i got my other xenon fitted and front grill for the bumper on i just need to get back to my mates bodyshop and fit the trims and skirts (only 1/2day job) and mine will look VERY similar from the outside only difference will be the rear arch's.. I also fiddled with the rear bumper got it sitting nicer too on the arch...

I just need the seats for the interior now and mines a Very close rep...

Ad

Thanks for the sill shots! Looks smart too!! Still don't know what to do on mine if I'm honest I think that would be the easy route!

hi mate sorry not yet my mate only repainted the trims a few days ago...

However i am planning on heading over there tomorrow afternoon for a couple of days get the car serviced and fit the trims and finish the skirts, so should be somewhere near tomorrow...

will get them up asap:rockwoot:

ok sorry for poor pics but there off my phone!

12062009084.jpg

12062009085.jpg

so in a nut shell can you put s3 skirts on a standard a3? if u dont have s3 bumpers/ wings? will they fit? whta needs to be modded?:blink:

thanks all

no you need s3 front wings,with s3 back plates and also the skirts are a pain to fit! need trimming alot and you need the door trims etc too off a s3! took me about 1 whole day to prep the skirts to see what had to be done then 1 day painted then 1 day fitting....

NOT a easy job and to get it fitting right is a pain, mines very good but i am a perfectionist and i'm not 100% happy but i am very fussy but looks factory really....

As for the rear bumper see the bumper sticky thread

Ad

Nice work Ad !!

Does look VERY good ! cant wait to see it all cleaned up with some decent shots!