S3 Pedals

WELSHMAN307

Reaction score
Am thinking of getting the S3 pedals for my s-line and just wanted to know are the pedals the same size as the ones on my car only aluminium or is there a difference?

I am thinking about buying these for my A3, how much do they cost? Are they hard to fit?

Hi Welshman, if you do a search you will find out this. Use my details and it is listed on one of the posts I started. Your looking at just under £100 for the 3 pedals. 20 minute job to swap and look 100% better.

If you can't find it let me know and I'll do the search

It might seem obvious at first but you will need a different set completely if you have a DSG car. Although the accelerator looks the same it has different electronics under it.

I rang my local dealer today and he said the three pedals would be around £100 but i would have to book my car in to have them fitted as the accelarator pedal would need to be calibrated once fitted, is this true?

I fitted mine myself in less than an hour and have not calibrated anything. The brake and clutch pedal just slip on and off and as for the accelerator pedal its just one screw to remove, a couple of clips and plug and play the accerator. Ask your dealer why and let us know if you don't mind, there probably after charging you an hour or so's labour for doing it!

I have recently scanned my car and there were no faults showing

Sorry mate but they are living up to the reputation of steeler there, i fitted the peddles my self and there is no calibration required however its a bit of a pig to get the accelerator off the floor (I really need to get some trim removal tools) I regularly scan with Vag Com and not a single murmur thrown up!!

Dealer's talking rubbish. Loads on here have these pedals (inc me) at not one has mentioned calibration.

Theirs also some good 'how to' threads on here too and again calibration is not mentioned.