Billstein PSS10 vs. KW V3???

mrgicm

Phantom black S3/
Reaction score
Hello,

I have decided to upgrade my suspensionbut still I have a dillema between Billstein and KW, does anyone have some experience between those two and what do you think?? Thanks,

I'd say the quality on the Bilstein's is better but the adjustability and the fact that they go lower is better on the KW's. Ride quality on both sets is very similar.

Hope this helps.

Damian @ DPM

I've had the KW's..... I've now got the PSS10's and I think they are awesome! The KW's just didn't go low enough or hard enough. The Bilsteins are also the best coilover for adjustment IMO, it's so easy and can all be done on the car. It take 2 mins to adjust the compression around the whole car. IMO the Bilstein are the one to go for for ease of adjustment and the build quality is far superior!

I went PSS10, for a few reasons, but mainly the ride quality and the ease of changing the stiffness and ride hight, personally I would go PSS10..

I've been told by many VAG tuners that the build quality is better on the KW's, thats where my opinion comes from, got V2s on my car, can't fault them at all.

Thank you very much fur the suggestions, Today I have orderd 19" BBS CH "Black Edition" for my car, for now I just have Eibach front springs (still dont know why they make them only for the front?!) but now since the new wheels are coming and I like to go to Track Days as often as I can, I think I will go for Billstein as the price here is the same, but somehow I think they are easyer to adjust.