victim of the credit crunch

L3e123

Reaction score
Looks like its now time to depart with my much loved audi a3, the loss of my job has finally caught up with me, even though i am working again now, i cannot afford to keep it. So now regrettably its up for sale :

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3137

:sign_plug: Although possibly after a polo gti (1999-2001) shape and cash my way.

Jeez, that's awful mate, feel really sorry for you.

Is there no way round it at all (creative but prudent re-financing?).

It really smarts when you know our beloved Govt public servants in Westminster can happily claim for 2 homes, pay themselves ridiculous expenses, and moonlight in second jobs part time for merchant bankers. Best of luck mate.

sorry to hear mate, ever since i have got an audi, all the other cars i have driven aswell havnt come close to the feel of the audi, i think all my cars from now on will be from audi! such a shame you gotta get rid, buy audi again in a few years!

cheers for the comments, just not pulling in the hours at the moment to keep the car, so going to downgrade to a polo gti, 99-01 shape, till i can afford to get a s3 in the future!

btw if any1 has a polo gti i'd p/x (cash my way atleast 3k)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…